Notary Rotary
DOCUMENT CLOSER, INC IN FLORIDA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 7/27/05 2:56pm
Msg #55131

I did a signing for this company DCI Document Closer, Inc. that is located at 1942 N. Merrick Drive Deltona, Fl. 32738 this week and you want to talk about a signing from hell. Firstly, the signing was for 10:00 am and the documents were sent via e-docs. I received the documents at 4:00 pm. I got a call from the owner Annette this morning telling me that the job was incomplete and she will not be paying me and then she hang up. I called back and was told that the Truth and Lending was not signed by the borrower. What she did not know is that I always make a copy of the documents after the borrower/borrowers sign if I am dealing with the company for the first time because I know that there are companies that like to pull a fast one on us notaries. I told her that I have the package and she should tell me what he did not signed since everything I have before me was fully executed then she started being verbal on the phone and still refused to pay me.

Reply by Lexi on 8/15/05 2:20pm
Msg #59166

I have done 2 signings for this signing co. and after the second one, I swore I would never work for them again. They are the most unprofessional signing co. I've ever worked for. They paid me eventually both times after I contacted them repeatedly asking where payment was. The second time, they became very sarcastic when I inquired about the status of my payment. The owner, "M.A. DeAngelo" along with most of her employees, has a terrible attitude problem and does not hesitate to display it. After my first closing, I tried to make a suggestion to improve their instructions to notaries and the next thing I knew, I was barraged with sarcastic messages saying there must be something wrong with me since nobody else had ever made such a suggestion. Incidentally, they paid both times via personal check, which I also thought was a bit strange. Any respectable business should have business checking.

These people behave like trash and run their business like grade school dropouts. Don't accept their jobs, it's definitely not worth the trouble you'll encounter.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.