Notary Rotary
DOCUMENT CLOSER, INC IN FLORIDA CONTINUED
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 7/27/05 2:57pm
Msg #55132

I sent an e-mail to Alexander Alfonso (the person that called me for the signing) and he proceeded to send me numerous e-mails about why he is not paying me. I am warning all notaries out there to beware of this company because they have pulled a really fast one. I told them that if something is missing I would be glad to go back and have the borrower sign but they refused because they did not want to pay me for a trip fee and that is why they tried to blame me for a job that I know was completed.

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/27/05 3:02pm
Msg #55133

you don't need to start a new thread on the same subject. If you click your original post you can reply and keep it all in one topic. Smiley
sorry about your experience

Reply by Anonymous on 7/27/05 3:13pm
Msg #55135

Thank you. I tried to but maybe because i typed too much i could not get it to post. I wanted it all on the same page. Smiley

Reply by NotaryPA on 7/27/05 3:57pm
Msg #55156

Thanks to this message board, I "gave back" a signing that they scheduled with me last week. I had given them a "drop dead" time to receive edocs, and a half hour after that specific time, I called to let them know I was no longer availalble, b/c of my other appts. I didn't have any appts., I just didn't want to have them tie up my whole night and then have to fight them 2 months from now for payment. It was the first time in 2 1/2 years I have ever done that. It made me feel like a big deal! lol

Reply by Vernon/NY on 7/27/05 4:51pm
Msg #55179

Ok, then if they said that you made a mistake and you say that you didn't then you should have been able to provide them with proof! If you doon't provide them with proof and refuse to go back out to fix YOUR mistake then you don't get paid because it is considered INCOMPLETE work...I have worked for them for about 6 months and never had a problem...So have you ever stopped to think that you made the mistake......No of course not..IT'S ALWAYS THE COMPANIES FAULT ISN't IT? I like them for all it's worth and I get paid ON TIME every month! Have a good day!

Reply by Anonymous on 7/27/05 5:19pm
Msg #55188

I was willing to go back; however, they refused to point out my mistake when i told them that i have a copy of the document and everything in the document was signed. The truth is that they forget the TIL and instead of being honest with me that the doument was not in the package, they told me that is was in there and it was not signed. They did not expect me to have a copy of the document for reference, so they hung up on me. I called the title company and was told that the TIL was accidently left out of the package.

Reply by From one who knows on 7/27/05 5:06pm
Msg #55186

You are taking this to levels I never thought a notary would. This is the letter I sent you today...

Ms. Evans-

The package I received this morning did not contain a signed TIL and the Lender would not allow me to fund without it

Sincerely,

Kay

Does this sound familiar to you now?Print the truth not your fantasies.

Reply by Evans on 7/27/05 5:22pm
Msg #55189

Kay, maybe you should print the entire letter and also i should print the nine e-mails from Alexander at DCI.

Reply by MJ FL on 7/27/05 10:47pm
Msg #55252

THEY DID THE SAME THING TO ME ON JUNE 20,2005!!!

Is this a trend? I think so...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.