Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Does anyone notice a delay in printing SCANNED PDF files?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by MJ FL on 7/22/05 12:54pm
Msg #53904

A delay between each page?

Reply by Martha_AZ on 7/22/05 1:01pm
Msg #53910

Just printed out a 110 page pdf scanned file. Didn't notice any delays between pages.

Reply by LauriecPA on 7/22/05 1:23pm
Msg #53916

Re: Does anyone notice a delay in printing SCANNED PDF files

Yes, I have that happen sometimes, too. It's funny, it always occurs when the docs arrive 10 min. before the signing appt. is scheduled! It will take about 40 min. for the docs to print.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 7/22/05 4:07pm
Msg #53937

When documents are scanned as **images**, then it takes forever to render the -picture- on the paper. When docs are scanned as text, then they fly through the printer.

The easy way to tell if the file is images or text, is to do a search for a known word, like "mortgage" or the borrower's last name. If it doesn't find anything, it is an image file.

Reply by becky on 7/23/05 3:15am
Msg #54074

is there a way to speed up the printing when the docs are scanned that way? I spent 2 1/2 hrs printing two sets loan docs yesterday

Reply by PAW_Fl on 7/23/05 8:11am
Msg #54086

The only way to make printing of "images" faster is more memory and a faster CPU (both PC and printer). I always recommend at least 32Mb of printer memory just for this purpose. Actually, the more memory you can stuff into the printer, the better.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.