Notary Rotary
Drinking
Notary Discussion History

Drinking
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by BrendaTX on 7/24/05 7:31pm
Msg #54341

Drinking

I did a signing last night. The husband had been drinking awhile when I got there. He was sipping whiskey out of a silver flask with one of his buddies. Both had their little flasks, I mean. The whiskey bottle was sitting on the floor.

He was not slurring, and he was very on top of the terms of his loan. He talked to the LO on the phone in my presence with a question.

I get the feeling that he would be drinking no matter what time of day it is.

His buddy was the husband of a local title company employee...an SA. He kept telling me he was not there to watch over my shoulder. Unfortunately, when the wife got home from work to to get the papers signed about 10 minutes later, the buddy left.

I had hoped he would stay. He was a plethora of information about the business. Yeah, right. A plethora of gibberish.

He got in his truck and drove home. Isn't that scary as H-E-double hockey sticks?

Reply by ls on 7/24/05 7:35pm
Msg #54347

your an idiot, get a life

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/24/05 7:42pm
Msg #54349

*your an idiot, get a life*

I am sorry that I upset you in the other thread. It was not intentional. If you post to a public forum (especially when anonymous like you are posting) you risk getting opinions you may not like. I gave you my opinion. I guess you have given me yours.

Smiley That's what *I* get for posting to a public forum!

Reply by Nd_WA on 7/24/05 7:49pm
Msg #54355

My definition of EGO...

E...jection
G...one
O...ut of here!!!!

Reply by Melody on 7/24/05 8:00pm
Msg #54360

I love it when people intend to post withering statements but instead make themselves look like 10 year olds because their spelling is wrong and they don't know how to insert punctuation marks correctly.

Reply by CaliNotary on 7/24/05 8:20pm
Msg #54368

I agree. It's especially funny when it's something like "your an idiot". Is it that difficult to spell THREE freaking words correctly?

Reply by Lee/AR on 7/24/05 8:23pm
Msg #54372

Probably WAS a 10 yr. old... (nm)

Reply by Jimmy_FL on 7/24/05 8:38pm
Msg #54380

What is your problem??? I always enjoy Brenda's posts. I be she knows a hell of alot more about loan signings and this business than you will ever know. You need to get a life. If you don't like her posts then don't read them!!!!

Reply by John_NorCal on 7/24/05 10:47pm
Msg #54410

So what is so wrong about Brenda's posts? I've never seen an offensive one from her and I do appreciate her Texas humor too! Sounds like IS needs to go back to school!

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/25/05 8:17am
Msg #54444

Re: to Is

You earlier posted a question re backdating and didn't like the answer. That's a risk you take when you post in online forums.

You made two mistakes -- first posting a question that you should have learned in basic notary 101, and secondly posting your childish rebuttal.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.