Notary Rotary
EDS viewer question
Notary Discussion History

EDS viewer question
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by DellaCA on 7/27/05 11:03pm
Msg #55257

EDS viewer question

or maybe this is a viewer question in general, I downloaded docs using the EDS viewer tonight and some of the docs printed on both sides of the paper. Is it printing the way the docs were programed into it or is something wrong? I have a call in but it is to late to get an answer tonight. This is the first time I have seen this happen. Thanks for you insight.

Reply by Cherilyn in CO on 7/27/05 11:26pm
Msg #55263

I've had a set that printed on both sides

but in the confirmation, they told me beforehand so I wouldn't freak out. I think it was for Greenlight financial? I don't remember if It was using EDS or not though.

Reply by Nd_WA on 7/27/05 11:31pm
Msg #55267

You can turn off the duplex (2 side) by clicking on the drop down menu of the printer dialogue. The 2 side printing may have been set by mistake from the sender. I'd call and check with the hiring company. You're better off printing them on single side and save the double sided for borrower's copy.

Reply by DellaCa on 7/27/05 11:37pm
Msg #55268

I can not find the place to turn off duplex, can you help me find it.I have hp1320tn. In the help it tells me to go to layout tab, under Print on both sides to click one of the options none or flip to print both sides. Well it does not give me those options! any suggestions

Reply by Dellaca on 7/27/05 11:45pm
Msg #55272

Re: can't get it to stop

Reply by Dellaca on 7/28/05 12:01am
Msg #55277

Re: Found it

It in the viewers layout had to reset all pages to off duplex. So simple yet so not simple to find.Smiley Thanks

Reply by missy_socal on 7/28/05 9:56am
Msg #55327

Della-

Did you have to turn off duplexing individually for each document in the viewer window? I had this happen to me a few weeks ago (Downey Savings, I believe).

I halted the printing, and reprinted after turning off the duplexing. However, I couldn't find a quicker/more efficient way of turning off the duplexing other than individually clicking each document's property to OFF.

Reply by DellaCa on 7/28/05 10:22am
Msg #55330

Re: Della-

Hi Missy No I did not find a quicker way either,had to do it for each one, will no better next time. Yes it is Downey Savings. Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.