Notary Rotary
Elite Signing
Notary Discussion History

Elite Signing
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by NJ Mobile on 7/19/05 10:58pm
Msg #53269

Elite Signing

....still no money $$$ --- since March --- what's going on with them? I'm forced to turn them into Dunn & Bradstreet.

As Tigger would spit .......
This is ridicuuuulllllousssss!

Reply by Melody on 7/19/05 11:18pm
Msg #53276

I sympathize with your pain.

But for the benefit of others:
Elite Signing has had many, many posts on this board for no pays and slow pays.

When you get a call from a new SS:
1. Accept the signing.
2. Check the boards.
3. If SS has a bad rep, call the SS and back out.

By the way: there are two Elite Signings. One is good, the other is dirt.

Reply by Magic Lady CA on 7/19/05 11:18pm
Msg #53277

Call the Better Business Bureau, too!

Reply by Claudia_NJ on 7/20/05 7:22am
Msg #53303

I also had a problem with them from March but it has since been resolved. Contact the BBB at www.BBB.ORG and file a complaint. call them everyday if you have to and send them e-mails. the check I finally got June 18th was dated March 25.

the e-mail that I have for them is:

[e-mail address]

Shandra was the only one that got this solved. call, call, call everyday a few times a day if you have to but get her on the phone.

Reply by WA notary on 7/20/05 9:02am
Msg #53312

Was this the Elite in Il, or Kansas that you were able to be paid from? I fear you are one of the "lucky" ones.............

Reply by oldhippie_IL on 7/20/05 11:24am
Msg #53346

Which one is the bad one?

Reply by Dmartz_IN on 7/20/05 11:35am
Msg #53350

I have not worked for ethier one but going by posts Elite Signing in Cary, Ill. is the bad one and Elite Signing out of Kansas City, MO is the good one. As i stated i have no personal exprience with nethier.

Reply by Brijoe_WA on 7/20/05 11:55am
Msg #53357

I was owed quit a bit from March as well. I called and called and called, and when someone actually DID answer they refered me to Rich in accounting, who was NEVER available. I left another message for him yesterday letting him know I have talked to all the lenders, and am also sending him to my collection company today. Low and behold he called back about an hour later. He said he had problems with employees yadda yadda yadda, and he would mail off a payment to me today (which was yesterday). We'll see if I really get it.

Reply by Claudia_NJ on 7/20/05 12:26pm
Msg #53365

How interesting...

when i talk to the employees they tell me that he's the problem becasue he's the only one who cuts checks, etc. Basically what it comes down to is they are a bunch of you know what's that need to not be in business....

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/20/05 12:09pm
Msg #53360

Elite in Kansas City is one of the best!!!! I will always take their signings if I am available.

Elite in Cary, Ill is the bad one.

Reply by Claudia_NJ on 7/20/05 12:24pm
Msg #53363

ESS - IL - but I harassed and harassed....

I would call and e-mail everyday, I filled a complaint with the BBB - which they never responded to formally - they just dropped the check in the mail.

It got to a point that it wasn't even for the amount they owed me - whic was minimal in relation to what I invoice monthly - but it was the principal behind it. I did the job - Now pay me!

Reply by Lydia Esther/ Fl on 7/20/05 3:14pm
Msg #53411

Re: ESS - Signing ???? - HELP

I went to their website , how do you know which one is the good one - There is no address ??

Reply by Merry_CA on 7/20/05 3:18pm
Msg #53415

Elite Signing Service Incorporated
4444 N Belleview Ave Ste 110
Kansas City, MO 64116-1507
(816) 468-7180

This is the GOOD one!

Reply by Gregg on 7/20/05 4:36pm
Msg #53428

To those that have worked with ESS in Illinois I sympathize with you. I am an attorney in MA and handled all of their MA deals. I am owed thousands of dollars. I have sued the company and the owner, Richard J. Barry (I call him Bitch). Anyway, I have, along with my brother, started a new company called Quality Signing Services (QSS). We took all of ESS's employees and opened up a couple of weeks ago. ESS will most likely be filing bankruptcy in the near future.

Richard Barry was the problem. In my opinion, he is a thief and one of the biggest liars on the face of the earth. He is not qualified to run a company nor does he have the brains to get qualified. If you are owed money from him you can forget it. You will never get paid. He has the worst reputation in the country. Hopefully, he will leave the business. He has no business in it.

I also contacted the FBI and the Illinois Attorney General. They are opening files to investigate this piece of crap.

If any of you are owed money, please contact me and I will add your name to the list with the FBI. My email is [e-mail address].

QSS will be operated properly. We will pay notaries and attorneys for the work that they do. We will support the notaries in any way possible. We have a good client base that will grow and we want to work good people.

The girls at ESS were great. Their hands were tied because of Bitch. Can you imagine working in a place where 8 out of 10 calls were people swearing at you because of non payment? Bitch is a coward. That is why he never took calls or returned calls. In my opinion, he was stealing money from the company. He did not even pay for his insurance and owes the employees as well.

Bitch could care less about paying anyone so whatever you are owed you can write it off.

Gregg Clements

Reply by exemp on 7/25/05 10:27pm
Msg #54613

I am an ex employee of Elite and feel for all of you. What Gregg posted is all true. Richard Barry the owner, transfered all of his calls to his house on Tuesday July 12th and closed the doors to the office. He has not paid agents since Jan 2005. There are numerous other people that have also contacted the FBI and attorney general. If you are owed money I would contact the FBI office in Chicago, IL ASAP along with the Attorney General. It will do you no good to go to the BBB they dont do anything. Believe me when I say that, he has had many complaints filed with them since almost day one. Also if you are going to file a small claims you need to do it in McHenry County ,IL. Otherwise it will be dismissed. Someone tried to file one in CA and it was thrown out. You can look it up at www.cc-courts.org click on Tell me about my case. It is Case number RSC04-1258.

If he is trying to say he had problems with employees that is a joke. Rich was in the office maybe 3 hours a week at the very most. The employees took care of everything and when he would be given messages of all the notaries/atty calling for payment he would not care. He refused to take any calls and refused to return any calls. He was and is a THIEF and Coward!!! He had so many excuses as to where the check was, from it was lost in the mail to him transposing a number in the address or zip code when he would confirm the mailing address with someone saying he sent the check, to he ran out of checks Oh my gosh the list goes on and on. He is just like his cousin, when elite first opened up he had his cousin working there and she stole over $50,000 from the company. And look at what he is doing.

I hope each and everyone that is owed money from him goes after him to the fullest extent and do let him get away with this. If you look up the incorporation it will give you his physical address where you can have him served. The office was in Algonquin, the incorporation is in Crystal Lake (which is his home address) and the P.O. box was in Cary.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.