Notary Rotary
Fass
Notary Discussion History

Fass
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Linda/CA on 7/11/05 4:34pm
Msg #51032

Fass

Just received a call from Fass on a signing I did on June 6 th. They said that the two borrowers did not sign on the same RTC. I ask them to fax the copies to me and it is so obvious that the type was changed. They said they will deduct my next job by $25.00 due to this error. There were two right to cancel's one is his name and one in her name. What would you all do? What's going on with these companies. I think that things are slowing and they are just trying to get in our pockets.

Reply by NY_TaxLady on 7/11/05 4:44pm
Msg #51035

You don't have to accept the job with a $25.00 discount. You had both their signatures on seperate RC.

Reply by CaliNotary on 7/11/05 5:14pm
Msg #51040

Just another reason not to work for FASS. They have really been showing themselves to be unethical scumbags lately.

I'd tell them that you're going to contact the borrower to see what his copies look like as it looks like they added the other name on after the fact and see what they tell you.

The next time they offer you a job I'd suggest you tell them where to stick it.

Reply by MJ Florida on 7/11/05 6:13pm
Msg #51053

Raise the price of your next signing $25

That teach them! Smiley

Reply by Linda/Ca on 7/11/05 7:57pm
Msg #51073

Re: Raise the price of your next signing $25

Thanks everyone... Have not done anything on this one yet. Will let you know.

Reply by Lee/AR on 7/11/05 11:01pm
Msg #51117

Just did two in a row where each B had their own RTC. Was not thru FASS. And I'd be willing to bet that IF you had printed the other name & had the other person sign the RTC that was NOT his/hers, that would be wrong, too. Fight with 'em! (politely) I sure would.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.