Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
First Class Closings really first class!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by droman/IL on 7/15/05 4:15pm
Msg #52522

Since we always are sure to tell of our negative experiences with SS, I wanted to share something positive. I received a call yesterday to do a double closing for 8am today, edocs. I charged my usual fee for a double and waited for docs. When they arrived last night and I began to print, not only was this NOT a refi and a HELOC (standard piggybacks) but it was two complete packages. In addition, they weren't the usual 75-80 pages, but over 120 pages each! Needless to say I was not happy about this at all, however, since I had already agreed upon the fee, I was not going to go back on the agreement, and chalked it up to "ask next time". In the meanwhile, I wanted to let FCC know what had happened and that the fee should have been higher, but since I agreed I would honor it, and for the future, they should just note their records so this wouldn't happen again. Imagine my surprise when I received a reply AGREEING TO THE REVISED FEE!!! WOW!! TRULY FIRST CLASS~

Reply by Pete/NY on 7/15/05 4:22pm
Msg #52528

Mine yesterday was with 2 hours notice because another notary backed out at the last moment. I was told a purchase with the property in NY. It was a refi with the property in VA. That's what all the problems I've been writing about were all about. 106 pages twice. All told I spent almost 9 hours on this. I just hope they like the pac when they get it on Monday.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.