Notary Rotary
Frontier Title? Good? Bad? Ugly?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Melody on 7/20/05 6:32pm
Msg #53451

I just accepted a signing from them. They are in Texas.

I did a Search and found nothing.

Anyone have any experience?

Thanks lots!!!!!

Reply by anon on 7/20/05 10:17pm
Msg #53471

Are they in Plano?

Reply by Melody on 7/20/05 11:36pm
Msg #53495

Yes

Warnings or approvals would be appreciated!

Reply by ME on 7/21/05 4:40am
Msg #53523

Re: Melody, REMEMBER THIS?

Your message to me #17792? If you have one, can you SHARE it so I can get an idea of what MINE should look like? Thanks.

Reply by Melody on 7/21/05 3:40pm
Msg #53692

Re: Melody, REMEMBER THIS?

Sorry, but I do not share my business plan with anyone except my advisors. It has my marketing plan in it.

To write your own, go to www.SBA.gov They have excellent instructions.

Many government agencies require you to have a well written business plan before they will grant you an appointment with them. Lenders require a business plan with business loan applications.

I would never start a business without writing a thorough business plan. They take days or weeks to write, depending on how much research you need to do to write a complete plan. The process of writing one makes you think through exactly what you will need to do to launch your business.

My Mama did not tell me to go through 6 years of college and then just give away the fruits of all my hard work to people who do not do their own chores.

My Mama would whap me upside the head if I did anything so foolish.

Reply by anon on 7/21/05 10:01am
Msg #53572

It did not work out well for me. They sent docs in Spanish, along with different borrowers docs in the packet along with other errors. Of course according to them it was my fault, so it didn't work out. Of course after saying this, you make up your own mind, who knows it may work out for you.

Reply by Melody on 7/21/05 3:42pm
Msg #53693

Thank you, Anon.

I will check the package and instructions carefully before I even print the eDocs.

If there are errors or crazy requests, I will bail immediately.

Thank you for taking the time to give me this alert!

Reply by Melody on 7/25/05 6:51pm
Msg #54572

Thanks, anon

Thanks for the heads up. I heard elsewhere that they pay, so I kept the job.

But what a mess!

eDocs 1.5 hours after signing appointment was supposed to start.
Several docs required by my state were missing. I added them.

Next time my fee will be higher.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.