Notary Rotary
Getting repeat biz...
Notary Discussion History

Getting repeat biz...
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 7/1/05 3:12pm
Msg #49411

Getting repeat biz...

Ya know? I absolutely love when a TC or SS calls me and says they liked the job I did before and am I available for----

It feels so good when they compliment you for a job well done and even better when they tell you "you got the business in your area!" That's happened to me three times this week.

It makes all the grunt work worth it Smiley

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/1/05 3:26pm
Msg #49413

Yes! Exactly. I think that the TCs/Lenders/SSs know the people who are truly dedicated to making their signing services a true "business."

Reply by Nancy in Florida on 7/1/05 4:02pm
Msg #49418

It does feel good. I had one this week that told me she calls me first for every assignment in my area. The only problem is that they will call me for a date and time they already booked me for and I have to turn it down if the time can't be changed.

Reply by Jen-CA on 7/1/05 4:15pm
Msg #49422

I agree, it is rewarding. Almost all of my business comes from repeat customers. I have several companies that tell me I'm #1 on their list when they get a signing in my area and they usually will try to accomodate my schedule if I'm not available for at the time they are calling for. It sure makes life easier too (by minimizing hand holding)! It just goes to show that being honest, professional, and thorough really pays! Now the trick is to get MORE repeat customers!

Reply by missy_socal on 7/1/05 4:20pm
Msg #49425

I just had a TC email me to compliment me on my work. She wants to use me for everything in my area...which absolutely made my day. I just received a check from her for a recent signing, and on the invoice she had put a bright sticker...like what you get in elementary school, "Great Job!".
It cracked me up....but it was honestly really nice.
I've come to the conclusion that, in this business, most of the time it's 'no news is good news', so it's nice to get positive feedback.

Unfortunately, I had to turn a signing down for her last night. It was fairly far out of my area (which I probably would have still done for her), but it was pretty much a time/geographic impossibility. I hated to turn it down, especially because she told me that the mortgage broker requested me!

Reply by AnneSoCa on 7/1/05 5:36pm
Msg #49434

It really is nice to know the hard work is appreciated. I guess when you take your job seriously, and go those extra small steps to distinguish yourself from the crowd, sometimes it gets noticed. Alas, not as often as we'd like, though!

Reply by Stephanie_CA on 7/1/05 4:16pm
Msg #49423

Re: Getting repeat biz...I asked for an increase in my

base fee from a Company I work with frequently.

I received an email from the top person telling me that after reviewing my performance record - it being excellent, they would be more than happy to agree to my request to increase my base fee.

It's good to know some companies are noticing our above average work.

It felt very good to receive a positive response, in essence when I asked for a raise.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.