Notary Rotary
Got paid by TitleSearch USA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by AnneSoCa on 7/31/05 5:40pm
Msg #56114

I did a signing for them on July 21 and received my check in the mail yesterday. For all the bad rap they've had on this site, I'm happily surprised that I received payment in less than two weeks!

Reply by Ted_MI on 7/31/05 6:39pm
Msg #56116

Hi Anne,

Boy, I am not only happy for you I am happy for me as I did a signing for them about three weeks ago I think it was, and I wasn't looking forward to the prospect of having to be nasty with respect to obtaining payment. So I suppose this augurs well for my prospects.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/31/05 7:05pm
Msg #56119

I did one on June 2nd and am still awaiting payment

Reply by Larita/MI on 7/31/05 8:45pm
Msg #56122

Talked to Jillian on Friday and she assured me my check was being cut on Friday (7/29) and put in the mail on Friday as well. What angers me is how can someone who just did a signing get paid right away, yet we must wait almost two months! Anyhow, if I receive my payment by the end of this week then I will post to updateeveryone. My fingers are crossed too Sylvia!

PS. The signing you received Ted what probably the one I turned down from them. I won't take anymore signings from them until I get paid from my first one since they hav some negative feedback and are slow pay as of now. And that's what I explained to them two-three weeks ago when they called to schedule their last closing with me.

Reply by AnneSoCa on 7/31/05 8:58pm
Msg #56123

I had accepted the job while driving in the car and didn't know about their reputation. When I got home, I checked NotRot and was upset to read that they were slow/no payers.

I emailed the person who contacted me for the signing and told her I was reticent to take the job due to their bad reputation for payment. She assured me that she would make sure I got paid for the job. I sent my invoice to her and faxed it in per their instructions.

I guess I just got lucky. Still don't know if I'd take another job from them, just because of all the negative stuff that's still going on.

Reply by Shannon/Va on 8/1/05 5:39pm
Msg #56250

They have a really bad rep with title examiners too. Too Many people waiting on payment for searches. Which I think is bad because that work gets done way before the closing. Just another reason why I think ALL sub contractors need to be paid off the HUD and not from the companies operating account.

Reply by Shannon/Va on 8/1/05 5:39pm
Msg #56251

They have a really bad rep with title examiners too. Too Many people waiting on payment for searches. Which I think is bad because that work gets done way before the closing. Just another reason why I think ALL sub contractors need to be paid off the HUD and not from the companies operating account.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.