Msg #53456

HELP!I need contact info for Sunseri Natl settlement service

Anyone willing??? Thanks, kwink/ca

Reply by CA Notary on 7/20/05 10:55pm
Msg #53478

Click the Signing Services Tab - its's listed

Reply by kwink/ca on 7/20/05 10:58pm
Msg #53479

I had already checked there and no it isnt listed.

Reply by CA Notary on 7/20/05 11:02pm
Msg #53480

Re: I had already checked there and no it isnt listed.

Yes it is - look again - you want the big bucks, you shouldn't have to have it all handed to you on a platter - I did a google search on the name of the company, and about the third listing was the Notary Rotary list also.

Reply by Anonymous on 7/20/05 11:10pm
Msg #53483

CANotary

I did a search and I didn't come up with it either. Only NotRot.

Reply by CA Notary on 7/20/05 11:12pm
Msg #53485

Re: CANotary

It's there - but not where you would expect it - Sunseri is not shown as the first word

Reply by Anonymous on 7/20/05 11:13pm
Msg #53486

Only a carpet place

Reply by alison/ca on 7/20/05 11:23pm
Msg #53490

Ca Notary, then why would you expect Kwink to find it?

We didnt find it either. Get real man!

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/21/05 1:12am
Msg #53513

Gosh...alison/ca is over at the party with mike/ca ,et al..

same IP...

Are there any Jello shots? I love Jello shots...

Okay...PAW is going to tell me that the IP is probably a proxy via some huge global network and that I am drawing a conclusion I shouldn't...but...I still wonder about the jello shots. I noticed that 'anon' is over there, too.

I miss all the fun.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 7/21/05 9:21am
Msg #53556

Well, it is the first words. From the list (when NOT LOGGED IN):

Speedy Closing
Statewide Document Services, Inc
Steven B. Greenfield, P.A.
Stump, Storey, Callahan, Dietrich & Spears, P.A.
Sunseri National Settlement Service Inc.
Superior Network Services (SNS)

And from the list (when LOGGED IN):

Speedy Closing
Statewide Document Services, Inc
Superior Network Services (SNS)

Reply by kwink/ca on 7/20/05 11:10pm
Msg #53484

There really isnt any reason for your attitude, if you dont

Reply by CA Notary on 7/20/05 11:14pm
Msg #53487

Re: Kwink

You used to do the same thing over on GMN - just google the name and the info is there - you always want it handed to you without even trying to find it yourself. It gets pretty tiring.

Reply by kwink/ca on 7/20/05 11:21pm
Msg #53489

Ca Notary: We ALL ask for info and most are willing to.....

provide it. Isnt that what this board is all about? We share info with one another, then here are some like you, that just want to be snippy!

Reply by CA Notary on 7/20/05 11:24pm
Msg #53492

Re: Ca Notary: We ALL ask for info and most are willing to.....

SUNSERI NATIONAL SETTLEMENT INC
300 ALLEGHENY RIVER BLVD
OAKMONT, PA

Got this from an easy google search

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/21/05 12:40am
Msg #53505

CA notary, I found it to...sometimes the obvious is

not the answer...but I'll betcha that you are like me and figured out early on that you had to learn to research for your clients or you'd sink.

I learned and now I don't have to ask anyone for contact info and wait for an answer...if it is out there, I can find it.

Google on, my friend. Smiley

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/21/05 12:41am
Msg #53506

Re: CA notary, I found it >>too... << spelling police! n/m

Reply by CA Notary on 7/21/05 12:59am
Msg #53511

Re: CA notary, I found it to...sometimes the obvious is

Thank you Brenda for understanding my point. Yes, I feel if you really want to be successful in this business, you have to think for yourself and not depend on the next "hand-out". It is so easy to find almost anything you want using Google and common sense to weed out the "junk" and find what you really want.

This is the second time in my life I have had my own business. If a person wants to be an "independent" contractor and run their own business, I feel they better know how to stand on their own two feet. Sink or swim, the only one that can make or break you is yourself. (Just my 2 cents worth).

I'm not saying I know everything by any means. I'm just saying a person should use resources readily available to them first.

Reply by anon on 7/20/05 11:34pm
Msg #53494

I have not seen kwink ask for anymore info than anyone else,

and, how do you know kwink doesnt try to find it her/himself? Just for drill, I tried and I still cant find it, so are we all (but you) a bunch of idiots?

Reply by Mike/ca on 7/20/05 11:28pm
Msg #53493

WOW, arent you the snotty one Ca Notary, loose the tude!

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/21/05 12:46am
Msg #53507

Mike/Ca - are you over at Kwink's house? Same IP...

Just for rreference, "Mike/Ca" said

"Re: WOW, arent you the snotty one Ca Notary, loose the tude!"

The same IP as mentioned above at

"66.81.187.249 US UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES O1 DIALUP SERVICES"

Reply by PAW_Fl on 7/21/05 9:08am
Msg #53547

I did a search for "SUN" anywhere within the list. Guess what? There are NO listings with "SUN" in their name. So rather than trying to play cat and mouse, why not explain where you found the information. I'm suggesting that you did not find in in the "Signing Services" list.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 7/21/05 9:15am
Msg #53552

Interesting results ...

If you are NOT LOGGED IN, the name WILL APPEAR in the list.

If your ARE LOGGED IN, the name will NOT APPEAR in the list.

Maybe Harry can offer an explanation as to why the lists are different.

(So, this is a vindication of sorts, for CA Notary. Smiley)

Reply by kellieco on 7/21/05 12:02pm
Msg #53599

couldn't you have just answered the question and moved on, or, if you didn't like the question click to the next one!!!!!

Reply by Anonymous on 7/21/05 1:15pm
Msg #53616

if you didn't like the ANSWER click to the next one!!!!!

Reply by CinSignsNY on 7/20/05 11:15pm
Msg #53488

I didn't see it listed as Sunseri, but I did see National Settlement Service-scheduling, is listed. I presume this is what the previous message is leading to. I hope this helps, for who knows, perhaps, I too, am wrong.

Reply by SL/CA on 7/21/05 12:05am
Msg #53500

On the Signing services Tab, it is under Settlement Sunseri.

Reply by SL/CA on 7/21/05 12:08am
Msg #53501

Well it is in the signing service tab, when not signed in...

But Gone when I am signed in.. Strange

Reply by CinSignsNY on 7/21/05 12:13am
Msg #53503

Re: Well it is in the signing service tab, when not signed in...

I knew I didn't see Sunseri anywhere in the name when I looked in the Signing Services tab...wonder what other companies we can't see when we are logged in???

Reply by Melody on 7/20/05 11:49pm
Msg #53498

Why people are reluctant to post TC info on this board

So many notary signing agent greenies think they can skip doing 100 SS appointments and go straight to title company work. Not so.

As BrendaTX has said many times, TCs are absolutely unforgiving. You mess up once and you are done for life.

The 100 SS signings are not just for getting the loan docs right. Most of the experience of doing 100 signings is needed to learn the business!

We oldies are very reluctant to give out TC information. Partly because if every greenie who reads the boards starts contacting the title companies and then messing up the loans, the TCs will think all NSAs are incompetent and they will all go to using SSs for all their signings.

Another reason is that we Oldies know our competition reads this board. I don't want to post TC information for them to snatch my hard-won clients from me.

This board is to help all of us get answers to questions about how to do their job including deadbeat SS/TC alerts, printer troubles, good resources for bonds, the best journals, etc.

There are too many NSAs and not enough TC work. Those of us who do TC work cannot afford to give the information away.

No bad feelings intended. We just need to protect our businesses.

Reply by Nd_WA on 7/21/05 3:24am
Msg #53518

Re: Why people are reluctant to post TC info on this board

Not only are TCs unforgiving, but even a good paying SS won't hesitate paying the lowest fee possible to your competitor. You betcha it is getting to be a cut throat business. I learned it the hard way when I thought I could give something back to the community by sharing my best/favorite companies to work with. A month or two went by, I realized I had lost 2 bread and butter (~$1K each/mo) companies to cheap SA in the area about a month after I shared them.

I believe good things do happen to good people because a big lender no longer uses one of the two TCs I mentioned above. I'm now working exclusive again for this lender's signing through a different TC.

It really irritates me when I see offensive word by those who couldn't get what they want from the board. My advice those is treat this board as a library. A librarian will show/get you a book but never will s/he read the book to you.

Reply by Nd_WA on 7/21/05 3:33am
Msg #53519

PS...

Makes me wonder why we called ourselves "SELF-employed" and "INDEDPENT-contractor".

Reply by Jenny/CA on 7/23/05 2:18am
Msg #54068

Re: Why people are reluctant to post TC info on this board

I have a friend that is signing for 5 TCs in my town, she's been doing it for a year. She offered to pass out my business card at her newest TC ( 1 month). Based on what I've read on the board I said no thank you to her. If the TC's only give you one chance then I am going to wait until I have more signings.

Reply by Not. in FL on 7/21/05 9:55am
Msg #53567

I did a search on several web engines and even on Dun and Bradd. That name does not exist (or maybe they go under a different name)
I even checked with the address someone provided and it will not come up.

It will be nice if someone can provide everyone with the contact info.

Reply by kwink/ca on 7/21/05 9:58am
Msg #53568

I asked a simple question, not unlike many others have, this

has gotten way out of hand and we all have better things to do, like going to work! SO, why dont we just drop this now and if it will put CaNotary's mind at ease, I will not ask for contact info again. Truly, I thought it was a simple, acceptable request, since I have seen it numerous times on this board, BUT if in this particular case, for whatever reason, is was not acceptable, I apologize!!!!

Reply by kwink/ca on 7/21/05 10:06am
Msg #53574

I should add, I did do a Google search and I did search the

archives and I did try to pull the company up through Yahoo and other search engines before asking for help, so those of you that posted that we shouldnt expect info handed to us on a silver platter without trying to help ourselves, you dont always know what a person has done on their own. Please try not to be so critical!

Reply by PhillyCloser on 3/30/07 2:26pm
Msg #182948

Re: Speedy Closing

If you having problems with no or slow payment by Speedy Closings in NJ. And the title company was Fiserv, you can call Kathy Jud at 1-800-842-8423 ext 1317. She is with Fiserv's vendor management department and let her know your situation.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.