Notary Rotary
HP 3015 printing slow
Notary Discussion History

HP 3015 printing slow
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by TrayKy on 7/25/05 7:23pm
Msg #54576

HP 3015 printing slow

Anyone know why my HP 3015 might choose tonight to start printing 5 ppm? Should I just restart computer and reset my printer. Could it be something different in the file I printed?

Reply by hcampers/fl on 7/25/05 10:37pm
Msg #54617

I'm had the same problem here. I was printing for Lenders first choice. What about you? I have had problems printing thier doc's before so I thought it was something on there end. I will turn off the printer and leave it off for 15 sec. to reset the memory. This seems to help.

Reply by TrayKy on 7/26/05 12:38am
Msg #54660

It was for LFC. I even downloaded doc to my computer thinking that was it. No a good time to be going slow. Maybe my printer knows it's the end of the month.

Reply by tulsa_prlgl on 7/26/05 1:16am
Msg #54662

same here tonight, Docs were 79 pages long, I finally cancelled the print job and just printed 20 at a time-I think I "tricked" it into working, the printers Definitely know it is EOM!

Reply by hcampers/fl on 7/26/05 7:00am
Msg #54677

I also print 20 at a time. Then I will make copies instead of reprinting for the br's copies. I was told that they can send the doc's to your inbox instead of you having to go to there website. I think this may make it easier. I plan on doing that next time. I'll post if it does go any faster.
B.

Reply by Kim_Cali on 8/25/05 3:23pm
Msg #61750

I have them email the docs because the password and login they gave me was invalid. The docs took FOREVER to print...and thats after Norton alerted me that there was a problem with the file. Clearing the printer memory...turning printer off and back on did not speed things up a bit.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.