Notary Rotary
Help direct competition????
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by KC on 7/5/05 12:52pm
Msg #49874

I rec'd a vm on my cell from a notary who is in direct competition with me. He wanted to know if being a premier member was more beneficial than being a basic member. He wanted to know how many hits I've gotten from this site. Was I bad for not calling him back? I've done alot of work to get to where I'm at, and any "insite" as to how I got here with anybody other than someone who's in another state would be insane. Am I right or wrong?

Reply by Lydia Esther on 7/5/05 12:55pm
Msg #49878

It has a name ; Survival

Reply by CaliNotary on 7/5/05 1:54pm
Msg #49887

Why would you even question this?

There's no right or wrong, just whatever it is that you're willing to do. Just because you participate on this board doesn't mean you owe anybody a thing, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting to help a complete stranger develop their career. Especially one who is your direct competition.

I find it incredibly sad that the world has gotten to the point where people have to wonder about things like this.

Reply by BrendaTx on 7/5/05 2:05pm
Msg #49889

***I find it incredibly sad that the world has gotten to the point where people have to wonder about things like this.***

I have been trying to look at other professional forums and figure out if there is a similar outlook about the whole entitlement thing.

No...in fact, I frequently see that it is noted in the forum that the posters won't feed you for a day, but they will be glad to teach you how to fish.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/5/05 8:42pm
Msg #49943

Just how compassionate can we be? As much as I like to help a fellow NSA, I need to support myself. If somebody, even my direct competition, is in trouble, then I'll do whatever I can to help. Need a form right now? Sure! I'll email it to you or fax it to you. If you're in deep doo-doo, I might even deliver it to you. But I'm not going to tell you where I get my best results for my advertising dollar, who my best clients are, or what title companies you should contact.

Reply by Joel CT on 7/6/05 3:16pm
Msg #50075

Ernest, I need a from - ASAP

Ernest.... I need a form As Soon As Possible. Can you deliver one to me?
I need one (or two) blank checks, just sign them and I will fill in the rest later.

Thanks,

Joel

(smiles)

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/7/05 12:31pm
Msg #50296

Sure, Joel! The checks are in the mail. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.