Notary Rotary
Help w/own refinance - personal help please
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by SamIam_CA on 7/27/05 9:56am
Msg #55016

A few months/weeks ago I asked on the forum if it was a conflict of interest to ask here where they were seeing the lowest interest rates.
I did a search and couldn't find my own message :(
We did re-fi through Wells Fargo at a good rate then, but my personal situation has changed and I need to find a way to lower the monthly house payment. Thank G-d, I don't have a pre-payment penalty. I have read a little about 1% mortgages or 0% where you end up owing even more? If you know of a broker who is creative PLEASE contact me ASAP. I'd really appreciate any help!

Reply by corona71 on 7/27/05 10:05am
Msg #55018

I have refinanced my house three times in three years and I do alot of research and each time I find that www.bestrate.com always has the lowest rates. I refi for 30 year fixed each time, and it was always with mortgage capital. Their fees plus their interest rate is always terrific. Each time we closed in less than a month. I recommend www.bestrate to everyone I know that wants to refi. They always sale the loan as soon as it closes, twice to Washington Mutual and once to Countrywide, and if I would have gone direct, the interest rate would have been 1/2 to 1 point higher.

Reply by SamIam_CA on 7/27/05 11:30am
Msg #55059

Thanks - I never would have filled out that info on line with out your referral - appreciate the help.

Reply by Charles_CA on 7/27/05 10:44am
Msg #55039

Hi SamIam_CA:

I am also a mortgage broker and I am here in California. If you would please contact me off of this forum I can help you get the lowest rate possible considering your FICO, because that is really the bottom line. [e-mail address]

Regards,
Charles

Reply by Merry_CA on 7/27/05 11:10am
Msg #55050

Hi Samantha,
I sent you an email regarding your refi. ;)

Reply by Dorothy/MI on 7/27/05 11:13am
Msg #55053

Need email address

Sam, I tried emailing you by going to your profile and clicking on the email address. It came back undeliverable. If you email me, I'll forward original message dmatsel at earthlink dot net

Reply by SamIam_CA on 7/27/05 11:31am
Msg #55060

Charles, Merry & Dorothy - private e-mails sent THANX n/m

Reply by PA Notary II on 7/27/05 2:34pm
Msg #55119

I got a HELOC from Fleet Bank and paid off my 1st and all other debts. (didn't have that many)
There were 'zero' fees, and they even refunded the $10 notary fee that I paid a friend for the mortgage notarization. The rate is prime minus 1/2%. The rate is excellent as long as prime stays reasonable. If prime goes out of sight, I'll have to search for another deal, but right now, I'm a happy camper. BTW, Fleet was recently bought out by Bank of America. If you would like contact info, let me know and I'll go back thru my records.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.