Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
How many times can you refill a carthrige, and who has...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Calnotary on 7/11/05 11:39pm
Msg #51124

achived the most refills in the same cart.

Reply by droman on 7/12/05 1:13am
Msg #51143

Well, if you mean like ink cartridge for an inkjet printer or fax machine, I have been refilling my Lexmark 5150X cartridge for over a year now! I order the ink refills at $10.00 a package which give three cartridge refills per package. I have saved hundreds of dollars at the very least. The drawback though is that you cannot use the inkjet printer for your signing docs, you need to use a laser printer. So what I do is use the laser for the docs being signed, and use the Lexmark printer for the borrower's copy. As for the fax machine, I just tried it for the first time and I don't like it very well at all. I have a color fax machine, and I don't even USE the color cartridges, and they run out of ink for some reason. I refilled per the instructions, and two days later, the fax machine was telling me the cartridges were low and needed to be refilled. So I guess you win some, you lose some.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/12/05 9:02am
Msg #51173

Very interesting thought! What do others think?

Does anyone else use an inkjet printer for the borrowers' copies and a laser printer for the lender's copies? It might be a time saver as well as a money saver, if we could print both copies simultaneously.

Opinions?

Reply by inkjet cost more per page. on 7/12/05 9:17am
Msg #51182

Re: Very interesting thought! What do others think?

Reply by Calnotary on 7/12/05 9:40am
Msg #51194

If you make a error and need to switch a copy from b. then..

Lets say that you made a mistake in the dot, and you wanted to get the borrowers copy to continue with the signing, hey YOU GOT A INKJET COPY so you wont be able to use it! Sorry I just print everything with laser, its cheaper, faster and less nosier.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/12/05 9:45am
Msg #51197

Aha! That's reason enough not to do it! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.