Notary Rotary
How much do you talk about the docs?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by ANON on 7/17/05 3:10pm
Msg #52815

I am just curious. My signings seem like they talk longer than they should and I had two b's in one day tell me they understood the signing better then they ever have before. Am I saying too much? Please reply with an example as to how you go over the docs with the borrower so I can compare what I am doing. THANKS for any help.

Reply by kynotary on 7/17/05 4:39pm
Msg #52818

I have spent from 30 minutes to 3.5 hours, it all depends on how everything flows and in the beginning you will spend longer than you will once you feel more confident, so I just try and make sure that the borrowers are feeling good about me and how it went and that is my gauge as to how well it went, for me at least. The main thing to me, is that when I leave the signing, that both the borrowers and myself feel good about how it all went.

Reply by Stephen_VA on 7/17/05 7:29pm
Msg #52837

I start with major docs and explan alot. After a while I get a feel for the borrowers and politely ask them to let me know if they need more explanation or less. From there I do what they say.

Reply by ANON on 7/17/05 7:39pm
Msg #52839

Thanks-Any other comments appreciated

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.