Notary Rotary
How some SS treat us Notaries
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by SLONotary on 7/29/05 12:37pm
Msg #55691

Had a bout with First Am. Signature Services. They are very unfriendly people. I think they should practice what they want us Notaries to be - friendly and courteous. If we treated the borrowers how some SS treat us, we would have a very unhappy world.

Reply by Charles_CA on 7/29/05 12:42pm
Msg #55695

Check out my post earlier this morning: perhaps we can do something about the SSs and the way they do business with us. A lot of them are freindly and easy to get along with but there is a very large number who are unpleasant, rude and actually deceitful.

Reply by Kay / NV on 7/29/05 2:28pm
Msg #55734

25% of SS's are good companies. 50% are not. The next 25% don't return calls so you have no idea if they are rude or not.

You are the only person to accept or decline a job offer. There isn't much to complain about if you take a job and then they do not pay you. ESPECIALLY if they have been mentioned here or other posting boards for not returning calls, unable to reach someone or reducing your fees.

We each take a chance that maybe they will "pay me" this time. We learn our lesson eventually. Well I have stopped working for SS's . Good ones and bad ones. I am not willing to risk not being paid by fly-by-night SS's.

Reply by Susan/OH on 7/29/05 10:15pm
Msg #55817

Well said, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.