Notary Rotary
I'm excited, I'm going to maui
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by christisocal on 7/9/05 1:51am
Msg #50723

My daughter won a trip to maui ( she's a processor and did the most files(loans?) ) And her hubby doesn't want to go, sooo since I babysit my grandkids, for free, she decided to pay me back by taking me. I just found this out and have to (good) vent! This is going to be on labor day weekend, so while ya'all are "laboring" waiting for docs- I'll be thinking of you and probably itching to get back to this board!

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 7/9/05 2:15am
Msg #50724

Congrats, have a great trip

Have some blackened mahi mahi and Meyers Dark Rum for me with a lime and lemon squeeze:-)

Reply by Calnotary on 7/9/05 8:14am
Msg #50732

Re: Congrats, have a great trip

Oh wow! That brings me back memories of my honeymoon in Lahaina. Sheraton Maui a few years ago! lol

Reply by Notary4U on 7/9/05 10:28am
Msg #50744

Congrats-I've always wanted to go there n/m

Reply by MsRobboPA on 7/9/05 2:17pm
Msg #50770

Hope you have a great trip (my sister lives in Hawaii and it's beautiful). I won't be waiting for any docs cause I take that weekend off and go to the Jersey shore.

Reply by christiSocal on 7/10/05 2:09am
Msg #50819

Thanks all,

And I will try some of that mahi mahi, dogmonger, and maybe some of the rum! I'll probably come back to big to fit into my minivan Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.