Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
I would like some opinions please of what I should do......
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by dede on 7/19/05 9:53am
Msg #53091

Got a call yesterday a.m. to do an e-doc signing in 3 hours. Was printing docs at the time, for another signing (signing "B") I had to get to shortly. Downloaded the viewer to print signing "A" docs and my printer wouldnt cooperate. SO, I drove the 30 miles to do the Signing "B", raced back to try again, still wouldnt print, but int he meantime while driving to and from doing signing "B", I called the SS to tell them of my dilemma and because there was no guarantee I would be able to have the docs printed, they called another Notary to complete the signing. As soon as I got back to my office, I tried again then called and told them. They were very nice and asked that I forward the e-doc package to them so they could pass it on to the other Notary, and I did so immediatly.
Late last night I was messing around with my computer/printer and lo and behold, was able to print them (test page).
Should I call the SS today and explain/apologize further, let them know I was indeed able to print the docs so they know I can infact do them on another signing?
This is a SSI have done several for and I am just a little frustrated and feel like I need to take a further step. Would it be better to just drop it and let the chips fall, as they say?
Thanks for you input, sorry I am rambling.

Reply by Hampton/CA on 7/19/05 10:09am
Msg #53092

Call them and let them know you're back in business.

Reply by Becca_FL on 7/19/05 10:20am
Msg #53095

I would call and let them know that you found the problem and it will not happen again.

Live & learn!

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/19/05 11:12am
Msg #53104

Re: Call and let them know, but don't dwell on it with them

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.