Notary Rotary
Info on All Around Signings a.k.a All Around Notary
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by CaSigner on 7/13/05 4:14pm
Msg #51751

Does anyone have any contact information (especially a name) for All Around Signings? 1304 Logan Avenue, Unit H. Costa Mesa, CA. 1-866-444-8499. Website was allaroundnotary.com

I have the owners name as John but I was looking for a last name. Terri (sp?) supposedly worked in accounting and Robert (Bob) was related in some fashion. I'll take any inforamtion I can get. Thanks

Reply by CaliNotary on 7/13/05 4:25pm
Msg #51764

The owner is John Bohannan. The other name on the fictitious business statement is Eric Lusk. The Logan Ave address is actually a carpentry shop owned by Eric Lusk's father, the name is something like Woods of the Forest. John disconnected his cell phone about 2 months ago and didn't respond to my last email to [e-mail address], but it didn't bounce back to me either.

They disappeared and screwed a bunch of notaries, but apparently might be back in business somewhere else as Nicole recently posted about a friend receiving a call for work from them.

That's about all I know. If you happen to end up with a working contact number please post in on the board.

Reply by CaSigner on 7/13/05 4:33pm
Msg #51770

Will do. thanks

Reply by Nicole_NCali on 7/13/05 6:08pm
Msg #51792

The telephone number is blocked

I spoke with my friend again about this company, she was sure that the guy said All Around Signings-when she checked her cell, the telephone number was not listed, it just shows up as "new call" I think this guy is operating. I also checked Dunns and Bradstreet, I tried looking on Lexis for this joker but I couldn't find anything new for him.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.