Notary Rotary
JG Wentworth
Notary Discussion History

JG Wentworth
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Ali-IL on 7/2/05 4:50pm
Msg #49601

JG Wentworth

I did a signing for them a couple of months ago.

I called for payment they said, their was court approval so, you will receive payment next week. It has been three.

A couple of days ago I got a call from the borrower.He was upset said that they told him at first that the notary charge was $75 but, now he was charged $150. I was promised $150 from JG Wentworth. They told him that I had already been paid and, that he should call me directly and try to get the money from me. I told him that I had not been paid yet and, that they still had to pay me what they promised.
He asked me to send him a copy of the confirmation.

What should I do?

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/2/05 6:18pm
Msg #49623

Ali -

Unfortunately, it seems that no notaries have posted that they have been paid by this company. I keep telling them I will not do their jobs until they start paying and posts start showing up on this forum confirming that they have paid their outstanding invoices to Sylvia, et al. They owe her a couple hundred or so.

Reply by Ali-IL on 7/2/05 6:23pm
Msg #49625

I may just have to let this one go.

But, I will never do any signings from them again.

They are slick talkers. Even made me drive opposite way to mail docs by 8:30 p.m. signing was at 6:00

Reply by oldhippie_IL on 7/3/05 12:34pm
Msg #49691

Ali, were are you in IL?

Reply by Ali-IL on 7/3/05 3:21pm
Msg #49695

NE suburb of Chicago right on border of Illinois and Wisconsin

Reply by oldhippie_IL on 7/3/05 3:58pm
Msg #49699

I'm about 30 miles from Chicago. Elgin. Heard of it?

Reply by Sharon/CA on 7/4/05 11:21am
Msg #49754

Wow, I was promised payment and week later I received the payment. Sorry to hear others had such problems! But thank my lucky stars I did happen to get my payment!...

Reply by Ali-IL on 7/5/05 4:49pm
Msg #49915

Yes, that is good.

I guess this one is complicated for them. They quoted the client a lower fee than what they promised to pay me. Now, they haven't paid me since the client is upset. They told him that they had paid me. The client says that if they pay me what they promised that he wants me to send him back what they first promised him!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.