Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Loan docs says Jane J Doe, but ID says J Jean Doe and...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 7/23/05 8:47am
Msg #54089

the secondary form of a ID which was a "green card " from the INS its like in the loan docs;
Driver license: J Jean Doe
INS Card: Jane J Doe
Loan Dox: Jane J Doe

What to do go ahead and notarize?

TIA

Reply by PAW_Fl on 7/23/05 11:02am
Msg #54109

Depends on what your state laws are for identifying a signer. In FL, you can use the "green card" (as long as it complies with all other conditions, per statute), so you may be okay.

So, to get the proper answer, you should identify yourself and where you are located (state).

Reply by Anonymous on 7/23/05 2:24pm
Msg #54146

Thanks Paul, Im in CA. I always read what ever you have to say in this board. Some time the topic is not interesting for me,but if I see that you responded to that post, I have to read it because you always have something intellingent to say. Again thanks I have learned so much from you.

Anonymous in CA

PD: I know I cant use GREEN CARD for Id purposes. What do you do in this cases, you just get 2 credible witness?

Reply by PAW_Fl on 7/23/05 8:41pm
Msg #54191

Well, I won't attempt to tell you how to do your job, as you are in CA and I'm in FL. You already know that I could use the Green Card, but I can't use two credible witnesses unless there are some pretty extreme extenuating circumstances.

I would check with the CA SOS.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.