Notary Rotary
Marketing to Title Companies
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by PA Notary II on 7/23/05 9:51am
Msg #54096

O.K. folks, for all of you who want to market yourself....here's a gift for you....plan your work and work your plan.....enjoy...http://www.mortgagebankingmag.com/mb0129.htm

Reply by Pete/NY on 7/23/05 12:49pm
Msg #54126

Thank you for the list PA.

Reply by anon/ca on 7/23/05 12:51pm
Msg #54129

I checked it out but how does it work? So many things to....

click on/

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/23/05 4:30pm
Msg #54172

Re: I checked it out but how does it work? Okay...here we go

I checked out the link. I see your problem with it. It *would* take some effort to learn the navigation of it. Maybe even five to ten minutes.

The options are:

Someone either has to take the time to spoonfeed this to you...or...

You could be a big boy/girl and click around until you figure it out for yourself.

Take control of your destiny, for Pete's sake. Don't victimize yourself by being helpless and ignorant. If I did not know better, I'd think you were a reincarnated Southern Belle.

Reply by Ca Notary on 7/23/05 5:03pm
Msg #54177

Re: Okay...here we go - Brenda and PA Notary II

You are right... here we go... again. Check out the IP addresses for anon/ca and also Alison/ca and Kwink/ca a few posts above this one. These are all the same names that chastised me for not providing them with info on locating a particular company (remember?) a few days ago.

And to PA Notary II - - - a big thanks for the link!!! What an outstanding resource!!!

Reply by CaliNotary on 7/23/05 7:04pm
Msg #54184

Re: Okay...here we go - Brenda and PA Notary II

I think it's time to leave Alison Kwink to her own devices and let her fail miserably at this business on her own. There is lazy, and then there is being a huge lazy ass and she is obviously the latter. And the constant name morphing is really annoying too.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.