Notary Rotary
NFRES
Notary Discussion History

NFRES
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by SarahBeth_CA on 7/29/05 2:16pm
Msg #55732

NFRES

I've got my first NFRES tonight. But I am puzzled. They faxed 3 copies of the HUD and Owners Affidavit. The OA is to be notarized. Has anyone had this happen? I'm puzzled as to if they want 3 OA's notarized. I've never had more than one OA sent. I'm thinking about calling but thought I would ask those who have worked with NFRES first. Also in order to ship back in the envelope they provided I'm going to have to fold the HUD and OA, but they are specific in thier contract that they want it shipped in the provided envelope.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/29/05 2:36pm
Msg #55736

Yep - they will also e-mail you the same thing.

I just go ahead and have the three OA signed and notarized and the 3 HUDs signed. Go ahead and just fold those documents to fit in the provided envelope.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 7/29/05 2:45pm
Msg #55740

Thank you so much Sylvia. I thought that was the case. But it sure is good to have these boards and members like you for a little reasurance. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.