Notary Rotary
NOTARY ON THE RUN, INC
Notary Discussion History

NOTARY ON THE RUN, INC
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 7/28/05 12:33pm
Msg #55350

NOTARY ON THE RUN, INC

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS IF THIS COMPANY IS LIGITIMATE THEY GAVE ME A CONTACT NUMBER AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO REACH THEM ALL MORNING. I GET A RECORDING THAT THEY ARE BUSY AND WILL CALL BACK, SO FAR THEY HAVEN'T CALLED BACK. I CALLED DIR. INFO AND THEY GAVE ME A DIFFERENT NUMBER, I CALLED AND AGAIN JUST A RECORDING. PLEASE HELP

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 7/28/05 12:55pm
Msg #55357

Re: RUN as fast as you can

The best thing you can do with this company is "RUN." They don't pay their notaries and seem to enjoy getting away with not paying; as though its some sort of a sick game they play. One of the worst companies!!

Reply by Magic Lady CA on 7/28/05 2:36pm
Msg #55379

Re: RUN as fast as you can

I did several signings for them in early 2004. I was always paid on time, but, haven't heard from them in quite awhile.....maybe that's a good thing!

Reply by Cathy/CA on 7/28/05 2:40pm
Msg #55382

RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN horrible company

One of the worst, no pay or very, very slow pay. Lots of babysitting and fax backs. Don't take any assignments, you'll regret it. There are several people there who have a major attitude problem and one person in particular is a real PIG.

Reply by JENNIFER WIENER on 7/28/05 4:41pm
Msg #55408

Re: RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN horrible company

THANKS GIRLS I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE - I ALREADY DID THE SIGNING BUT FAXED AN INVOICE WITH A RETURN SIGNATURE WITH AGREEMENT TO PAY.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.