Notary Rotary
NREIS Saturday eDocs?
Notary Discussion History

NREIS Saturday eDocs?
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by MaggieMae_CA on 7/16/05 12:46pm
Msg #52671

NREIS Saturday eDocs?

I accepted a signing yesterday for a 6 p.m. closing today (Saturday) from NREIS. I called the borrowers yesterday and confirmed the closing, emailed the scheduler back confirming the confirmation and inquiring as to what time I could expect eDocs. No response. I called and left messages on NREIS' voice mail concerning this closing and the eDocs and have not received a response.

Has anyone done a Saturday closing for this company and received eDocs on a Saturday. If they decided to overnight the docs and not tell me, there's a problem. The address they would have used is my Monday thru Friday address which does not receive Saturday deliveries.

Second question, is NREIS even open on Saturday? All I receive is voice mail.

Thanks in advance to those who reply!

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 7/16/05 1:20pm
Msg #52673

NREIS Confirmed 2 Notaries

for the same signing. Just spoke w/the borrower and the second notary. Second notary received the docs UPS today. I've got my confirmation from NREIS and so does the other notary. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply by Lee/AR on 7/16/05 4:10pm
Msg #52685

Re: NREIS Confirmed 2 Notaries

Either this sucks... or NREIS just made its 'first' mistake. Sure they did. I'd call 'em on the carpet for this. They owe you. Maybe not money, but some signings to make up for this, fersure.

Reply by RP_CA on 7/17/05 2:20pm
Msg #52808

Same thing happened with me with GAC a couple of weeks ago! I got a call the night before the signing from someone at GAC saying they accidentally booked two notaries for this closing and the other notary was already overnighted the docs. She also said she would have the scheduler call or email me the next morning to explain what happened and have her give me more assignments in my area because of their mess up...still waiting.... :-/

Reply by HisHughness on 7/17/05 2:24pm
Msg #52809

RP_CA chimes in:

***Same thing happened with me with GAC a couple of weeks ago! I got a call the night before the signing from someone at GAC saying they accidentally booked two notaries for this closing and the other notary was already overnighted the docs.***

With all due respect, RP, the "same thing" did not happen. GAC called to inform the notary that they had inadvertently booked duplicate signing agents. That's a far cry from letting the notaries find out on their own that the signing was double-booked. I would cut GAC lots of slack in such a case.

Reply by MsRobboPA on 7/17/05 3:00pm
Msg #52813

Do any of thes SS have hours on Saturday or Sunday. I have had closings on both days this week and trying to get a hold of someone on the weekends is like trying to get a time for when edocs will arrive!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.