Notary Rotary
NRESIS
Notary Discussion History

NRESIS
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by DellaCA on 7/14/05 5:24pm
Msg #52221

NRESIS

I just recieved my first call from them and the confirmation, How do they pay as to do I invoice them or do I use the website? I do not have a password or name to enter site?
How has it worked for you? I will also call to see just wanted to ask here first.
Thanks

Reply by Cherilyn in CO on 7/14/05 9:01pm
Msg #52300

Do you mean NREIS? National Real Estate?

If so, they don't require an invoice. There is usually just a one page fax that needs to be sent back with the tracking number.

I've never logged onto their website. I wonder if you can close out a signing there?

Anyway, they pay on the 15th and the 30th.

Reply by DellaCa on 7/14/05 9:45pm
Msg #52323

Re: Dud yes

That is what I mean I added to many letters Smiley The clients have the docs it just one page to ack. I did not recieve anything as to fax back or anything about the tracking #. Hummm

Reply by JanetK/CA on 7/15/05 2:42am
Msg #52419

Re: Dud yes

It depends on the lender. Different sections do things a bit differently. If not sure, you could always send them an email with completion status and tracking number. I don't invoice them either.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.