Notary Rotary
Nasco
Notary Discussion History

Nasco
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Linda/CA on 7/3/05 3:43pm
Msg #49697

Nasco

Has anyone ever received e-mail docs from Nasco that seemed to be scanned wrong from their end. I have doc's with the header of first pages say on pg. one with pg. two on the next page. My deed of trust is even like that. I've been trying to figure it out and did a search but could not find anything. Can anyone give me any insight. Thanks in advance.

Reply by Midwest on 7/3/05 4:39pm
Msg #49701

That has never happened to me but, try checking your margins on your page setup. maybe they are not big enough. ocassionally i have a blank page inserted but never that bad. good luck.

Reply by Linda/CA on 7/3/05 8:09pm
Msg #49710

I have tried everything... going to send the doc's back the way I received them. Probably, will be blamed. My margins are fine. The first header of the deed of trust is on the bottom of one page and continue's on the next, the one I need to notarize. Upset, over this one. Linda
I think it is the way they scanned them.... but un-sure. thought someone could give me some insight.

Reply by Linda/CA on 7/3/05 8:28pm
Msg #49714

Anyone???? Thank you ...

Reply by JurneiCA on 7/3/05 9:45pm
Msg #49721

If you didn't change any formatting on your computer/printer, then it's the sender's fault. Do a check if you have any old loan docs still in your system and see how those print.

On another note, I have on two occasions received docs from two different companies that were difficult to print. They happened to be among the lowest paying companies and so I decided to never to biz with them again.

If they can't get the docs right, it's not worth dealing with them in the future- too much grief.
Do a check with an old package to be sure.

Reply by Pete/NY on 7/3/05 11:25pm
Msg #49727

Would you mind sharing the names of those two companies so I can add them to my "Do not work for list". Thanks.

I know this sounds basic, but did you make sure that it doesn't require legal size paper rather than letter size?

Reply by patricia on 7/4/05 9:18am
Msg #49742

this happened to me several time with NASCO, the problem they agreed is on their end but since it caused me to have a missed signature they did deduct $50.00 from the fee.
That was maddening!

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 7/4/05 9:41am
Msg #49746

This happened to me twice. I called Nasco and they scanned the bad pages again and I printed out the correct ones.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 7/4/05 12:03pm
Msg #49756

The very first edocs I did were scanned wrong. When I opened the docs to print I was on the phone with the ss and we both noticed it right away. SS called and had the docs rescanned and I had correct docs in just a couple of minutes.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.