Notary Rotary
Nations Signature Closers
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by ken/ca on 7/6/05 7:15pm
Msg #50149

They owe me for signings done in early May and I have called numerous times and keep getting the run around about checks being lost in the mail, yadda, yadda, yadda. Anyone else having a problem getting paid from them????

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/6/05 8:49pm
Msg #50163

I received my checks from March late. My address was wrong on the checks. They came two weeks later with May's checks.

Reply by ken/ca on 7/6/05 8:55pm
Msg #50164

When did you receive Mays checks? That is the month I m still waiting on and gettng the run around about.

Reply by NoCalifnotary on 7/6/05 9:50pm
Msg #50172

They owe me a check from May also. I called today and the person wanted me to leave a message on voice mail. I impolitely to them that was just another excuse not to deal with the problem. I guess Im just having a bad day.

Reply by BrendaTx on 7/6/05 10:35pm
Msg #50190

They are running about 30 - 45 days at this point. My May check is not here either. It was my April check. It came at the end of May.

I am not worried about NSC...but yes, I like to get checks too!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.