Notary Rotary
Negrettes-Any experience with them?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Katherine M. Gomez Madrigal on 7/7/05 8:17pm
Msg #50404

I did a loan signing for them on May 12th. After sending two billing statements, e-mailing the owner 3 times without any reply and placing 2 telephone calls which have not been returned, I still haven't been paid. Any suggestions? I am still relatively new to the field and can't afford to carry signing agencies that don't pay within 30-45 days.

Reply by SamIam_CA on 7/7/05 8:30pm
Msg #50412

Huummm. I worked for them 06/04 and received payment 06/16. The owner posts here sometimes and seems to have a very good reputation. Try calling again and ask for Tony.

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 7/7/05 9:32pm
Msg #50430

They usually pay within 2 to 5 weeks. Great to work for!
You may have fallen thru the cracks which can happen occasionally. If I were you, I'd call Tony directly and talk with him. Be sure you have all the information. Date of signing, name of borrower, and loan number or escrow number.
Negretes is responsible and professional.

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/7/05 9:40pm
Msg #50434

I've done work for them and they pay quick and good Smiley

Reply by Anonymous on 7/7/05 9:59pm
Msg #50441

Thanks for your replies. I have left a message for Tony and have not heard back from him yet. I really hope this is an anomaly and I won't be disappointed.

Reply by Katherine M. Gomez Madrigal on 7/7/05 10:00pm
Msg #50443

Sorry about the anonymous -- forgot to highlight my name.

Reply by Tina G - Cali on 7/8/05 10:43am
Msg #50556

I've done quite a few with Negretes. He always pays on time. They are a pleasure to work for. I know for a fact that he pays his notaries even if he hasn't been paid. Be patient, you'll hear from him.

Reply by Tina G - CA on 7/8/05 11:10am
Msg #50562

I'm just a little curious about why you sent them billing statements. Were they past due notices or actual invoices? The reason I'm asking is because you actually go to their web site after a signing and do a completion report. Did you go to their web site and do your completion report? Did you get your completion confirmation? Was this your first signing with them?

Reply by Barb_NY on 7/8/05 11:20am
Msg #50566

I got a call from them. Agreed to signing. (Property in CA). Never received the confirmation but received the docs. It was a Sat. Couldn't get in touch with Negrettes. I went ahead and did the signing anyhow. The result: Called them on Monday, they sent the confirmation. Paid within 30 days. If my one experience is an indication. I say A-ok

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.