Notary Rotary
NotRot Notary Data Question
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Charles_CA on 7/8/05 10:11am
Msg #50546

I keep track of all of my business activity in a log which I transfer to a database I made up in Excel. In my Excel database I keep track of all of my activities and I can sort or chart by several parameters. I am curious to know if:

1. Does the data showing how many companies you work for and how many signings you have completed show up in the Notary database when searched by Signing Services?

2. How many actually use this site to track work orders and why would you do so instead of keeping track of them yourself either in a computer database or manually?

Best regards,
Charles

Reply by Sharon/CA on 7/8/05 10:23am
Msg #50550

I use both. My main reason for using it here, is I'm hoping other SS will see the work I do and how many other SS's I'm doing business with. So I sort of use it as a resume. I'm hoping when they click on my name for my area they will see the other SS's I've already worked with. Anyway...that's my HOPE!..

Reply by NY_TaxLady on 7/8/05 11:01am
Msg #50559

Help! How do I get the numbers of signings I have done to show up? Can I imput it myself?

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/8/05 11:45am
Msg #50572

Re: NotRot Work Orders / # of Signings

You have to first create a Work Order. You can only create the Agency Agreements/Work Orders for the companies listed on the Signing Services list. When you are at the Home Page, the Agency Agreement indicates how many companies you have signed up with, and the Work Orders, once you file it "signing complete" show the number of signings you've done. You can click it further and see exactly what signings you've completed. When making the Work Order, you fill out the information for the signing -- it's not automatic, although, one company actually filled it out for me when I accepted the signing.

As for answering the question of why have it here and why on an Excel spreadsheet, I use both. NotRot shows me instantly how many and which SS's I have signed up with through NotRot. The list is not a complete or thorough listing of each and every SS out there. Also, the Work Order is of no use if you sign for a company not listed.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.