Notary Rotary
Notaries 24-7
Notary Discussion History

Notaries 24-7
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by TinaG_CA on 7/19/05 2:40pm
Msg #53157

Notaries 24-7

This one is based in Laguna Hills, CA. Anybody got any info on them? (Yes, I did a search nothing of relevance came up) Accepted a signing for some time today, e-docs, to confirm with borrower. Any help would be appreciated. TIA!!!

Reply by CaliNotary on 7/19/05 3:08pm
Msg #53159

Are they the same people as 24/7 NNN? I know they're based out of Orange County as well, not sure what city. If they're the same company it would be wise to avoid them and give back the signing. Search under 24/7 instead of 24-7 and you should get an eyeful.

If they're a different company, I don't know anything about them.

Reply by Tina Marie Grimes on 7/19/05 4:19pm
Msg #53184

I don't think they are the same company. I went to their website Notaries24-7.com and they seem to be legit. Is Laguna Hills in Orange County? Please excuse my ignorance as I live in North Cali

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 7/19/05 5:01pm
Msg #53195

I also wondered if it was the same company. I do believe Laguna is in OC but I think the similarity in name is coincidence. I did an assignment for them last month. The pay was alright, and very prompt. I recieved the check the day it was promised in thier pay schedule. There was no hand holding. I would definately work for them again.

Reply by SoCalMisty on 7/19/05 5:52pm
Msg #53207

Yea it is in Orange County. I got a call from the one in San Clemente (with a request to do a way ridiculously complicated signing) and I turned it down based on the info I got from people on this site, besides the fact that the whole situation was ridiculous. I am not sure about the one in Laguna Hills, didnt know there was one. They might want to check into changing their name considering the fact that Laguna Hills isnt that far from San Clemente and the one in San Clemente has a baaaad rap lol. Its the only company I have ever gotten a call from that I've asked whether or not I should sign for them and I got all NO's. Its too bad that people might be turning down perfectly good signing oppurtunities because of the other one and the confusion between the two.

Reply by TinaG_CA on 7/19/05 6:13pm
Msg #53215

Thank you all! I guess I'll have to wait and see if they are the "good" guys or the "bad" guys. I'll let you know.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.