Notary Rotary
Notary ASAP pay problems?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Notary ASAP on 7/31/05 8:27pm
Msg #56121

I noticed a post from June (message #48971) and wanted to reply since I read this board often and some how missed the post.

We receive calls almost daily about payment issues and 9x out of 10 the notary has made an error in their accounting.

For the 1x out of 10....... The company owners do not compile payroll. Payroll is handled by two who are paid an hourly wage. Those same employees do not receive any kind of kick-back or compensation for increasing or decreasing the amount the notary is paid. Any accounting issues are strictly an oversight or caused by clerical errors. Once we are informed of the issue, we imiedialty correct the error and per your request, dish out a proper whipping and stoning to the offending employee.

To the individual who posted the message:

Did we make a mistake? If so, has the issue been resolved and how long did it take for Notary ASAP to correct the error? Except for anonymous post, I have no problem replying to request about our payment policy, history, or other issues in a public forum and will not hold anything against you for your original request.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.