Notary Rotary
Notary Public in the news
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Bob-Chicago on 7/27/05 11:38pm
Msg #55269

Very intesting article in today's Chicago Tribune.
Written by a reporter who attended the NNA in LasVegas. Worth reading even if you are one who believes that the NNA is a front organization for the Prince of Darkness
Can see at tribune.com type in
notary public in search bar on home page
scroll down to "articles"
If you are near a public library, you will find it in the "tempo" section.

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/28/05 12:26am
Msg #55281

Yep...it's an article on notaries all right! Nice long one also...I just hated they included the part about Bob and Roger playing Notary Pass Out...you all know the game...doing slammers every time someone says Jurat....drinking a shot of tequila when someone mentions "certificate"...eating jello shots when you hear the word "venue." It's really popular in notary parlors all over Texas.

I'm so psyched out I think I am going to become a mobile notary! It sounds pretty darn good.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/chi-0507260316jul27,1,2763705.story?page=1&ctrack=1&cset=true

There's a little linkage, folks.

Reply by hcampers/fl on 7/28/05 8:11am
Msg #55307

I registered. n/m

Reply by Bob-Chcago on 7/28/05 8:11am
Msg #55308

Real story

Actually Roger left the game early (clearly about to lose)
He and Stephanie/CA had to run over to the Liberace Museum. They had just heard that their favorite pair of sequened Hot Pants were about to be retired from the permanent exhibit, and they needed one last look
Thanks for the link

Reply by Wa notary on 7/28/05 8:09am
Msg #55305

HUH? Cover for the Prince of Darkness? Am I missing something here?

Reply by Hcampers/fl on 7/28/05 8:10am
Msg #55306

Brenda the link said I needed a password? n/m

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/28/05 8:29am
Msg #55311

Re: Brenda the link said I needed a password? n/m

Oops...I didn't have to use a pw. If you follow Bob's way, you can get there...it's just a little longer, I guess. Good Luck Smiley

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/28/05 8:34am
Msg #55312

Re: Brenda the link said I needed a password? n/m

Just click on the Register link, and register. It is free. Then it will take you to the page you want to read.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.