Notary Rotary
OPCS, Inc., Ohio Co.
Notary Discussion History

OPCS, Inc., Ohio Co.
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Teasa Mahar on 7/26/05 12:40pm
Msg #54769

OPCS, Inc., Ohio Co.

I did a search of both sites but not much came up. Any experience anyone. Thanks.

Reply by Allison Maxwell on 7/26/05 1:03pm
Msg #54779

Good company. Pay is good to. I only did one and got paid timely and met my fee.

Allison

Reply by Sheila in San Jose CA on 7/26/05 3:28pm
Msg #54823

Re: OPCS, Inc., Ohio Co. negotiate fees?

Judith and Allison, you both seem happy with the fees they paid you. I just looked at their site and contract and they indicate $60 fee (under 20 miles) with $20 for e-docs. So that would be $80 for e-docs...are you saying that you are OK with that? maybe in your area that works, but seems a bit low for my area of CA and given how big a package usually is (other than heloc)

Reply by Judith_VA on 7/26/05 1:04pm
Msg #54781

Good Company to work with, expecailly Margaret Sullivan. My printer had a meltdown and they were fun to deal with during my crisis. Paid 30 days as promised.

Reply by Teasa/NY on 7/26/05 1:44pm
Msg #54796

Glad to hear good news for a change

Reply by TrayKy on 7/26/05 2:48pm
Msg #54816

Re: Glad to hear good news for a change

I have to put one more plug in for them. I have had 2 signing with them this week. They are really good to work with and pay when they say they will pay. Just a bit of info, they are soon to merge with their sister company Reliclose. I have worked with them and they are good as well. Should be one to be put on the good list.

Reply by Judith_VA on 7/26/05 4:39pm
Msg #54849

I meant Maureen Sullivan!

Reply by Kathleen Guthrie on 7/26/05 3:29pm
Msg #54824

I did some for them in June and July. Paid on time as scheduled. Good pay, too. Margaret is great to deal with. They've had business as notaries themselves. They even volunteered to pay a cancellation fee, without me having to ask them. I would highly recommend them.

Reply by mes/IL on 7/26/05 7:07pm
Msg #54909

I have worked for them, and as I responded earlier to a Reliaclose post, I am pretty sure these 2 companies are associated w/each other. Both pay well and on time.Maureen was great to work with, she has a sense of humor and it is not fake.Even gave me her cell # for a late nite nightmare closing I did for her.She was wonderful and really made me laugh, when I really wanted to burst into tears....Would love to work for them again!

Reply by BP/WV on 7/27/05 12:27am
Msg #54982

Very good company to deal with. I asked for $165 (35 mile drive w/ EDOCS) and they agreed and paid within 30 days. I love that everything is done online through their website.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.