Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
OT - Who is Mike Zakharenko and why does he keep writing me?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by BrendaTx on 7/5/05 9:53pm
Msg #49952

So now the EbolaMonkeyMan.com will have competition...there will be SiberianSnowMan.com, perhaps?

============
URGENT REPLY
Reply to: [e-mail address]

Dear friend

I am Mr. Mike Zakharenko a personal treasurer to Mikhail Khodorkovsky The Richest man in Russia and owner of the following Companies: Chairman CEO:
YUKOS OIL (Russian Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution with its Branches all Over the world).

SOURCE OF FUNDS:
I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$100.5M, which I seek your Partnership in accommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 4% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner on this?

============

WHO are the people who answer these ads???? Someone must or they would not keep coming.

Reply by HisHughness on 7/5/05 10:42pm
Msg #49955

Brenda, could you please send me Mr. Zakharenko's e-mail address?

Reply by Jon on 7/6/05 12:29am
Msg #49987

Re: OT - Who is Mike Zakharenko and why does he keep writing

What are you going to do Hugh, see if he has a bass boat and liquor store?????

Reply by ColleenCA on 7/6/05 8:29am
Msg #50000

Re: OT - Who is Mike Zakharenko and why does he keep writing

That's so funny, I was just talking with my husband about this very topic. I can't believe that people fall for this!!!

Reply by Glena/NV on 7/6/05 10:51am
Msg #50013

LOL! Good response, Jon! Good to see you back, Hugh! n/m

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 7/6/05 8:29am
Msg #49999

Isn't nice to know

that these guys finally got all their millions out of Africa only to have the same problems in the former Soviet Union:-)

Reply by Charlotte TX on 7/6/05 9:01am
Msg #50002

I don't know who this is Brenda or why he thinks we are clueless enough to go with this ad of his. No matter how many times I block out that email addy, they just send it again from a different addy.My block sender address portion is getting to be like a telephone book section.

Reply by Ted_MI on 7/6/05 10:03am
Msg #50007

Hi Brenda,

I am convinced that this guy is a secret admirer of yours in disguise. He probably is parading his unlimited wealth in an attempt to garner interest on your behalf.

P.S. And yes, Yukos Oil does indeed exist. Whether it is the largest oil company in Russia I really don't know, but it is big !!

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/6/05 10:33am
Msg #50010

Ted- OT - Who is Mike Zakharenko - 2 timer - Huh Charlotte?

Well, he's not impressing me, he is also apparently writing Charlotte the same letters. Harumphing off......snorting: "Men!"

Reply by SamIam_CA on 7/6/05 11:13am
Msg #50020

**WHO are the people who answer these ads???? Someone must or they would not keep coming.**

Blame my dad. Pop is 73 and LOVES his e-mail. He writes all sorts of replies to these guys. Has created an alternate persona named Nancy. She wants to help them get their money because she needs the % offered for medical bills. I keep telling him it is bad karma.

When the final meetings are arranged he sets it up with Mr. A. Jolson and gives the phone number as 310-641-0707. That is Hillside Memorial where Al Jolson is buried. He has also been known to say he sent a western union deposit with the code word 'ponzi'.

Pop is easily amused.

Reply by Roger/OH on 7/6/05 11:35am
Msg #50027

Sam, your dad would love this site that scams the scammers!

He'll have a ball with www.ebolamonkeyman.com. It's hilarious and one of Brenda's favorites!

Reply by SamIam_CA on 7/6/05 11:40am
Msg #50034

copied, pasted and passed on to Pops. Thanx! n/m

Reply by John_NorCal on 7/6/05 2:20pm
Msg #50063

Sounds like your Pop is a man after my own heart. I'm the type of person who will mail junk mail back to the senders in their own prepaid envelope. It gives the USPS a little bit of money. I also use my fax number to weed out persistent sales callers when I ask for information on something. Rather have them fax it, then maybe I'll talk.

Reply by Judith_VA on 7/6/05 11:51am
Msg #50036

Just saw this scam on Dateline a couple of weeks ago. They are Liar, Liarers (sp?)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.