Notary Rotary
OT nd_WA may I e-mail you?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Iris_WA on 7/9/05 11:04pm
Msg #50812

Read in an older post that you have a hobby business on the side -- refurbished equipment, etc.

I'm in need of an inexpensive, but highly reliable, laptop/notebook and would like to e-mail you privately. Couldn't figure out where you are in WA so I could look up your profile and find e-mail there.

Will appreciate your help, and expert advice.

TIA,
Iris

Reply by Nd_WA on 7/10/05 3:42am
Msg #50825

You may email me at [e-mail address], I'll be more than glad to help.

Thanks for checking...Andy

Reply by Iris_WA on 7/10/05 9:41am
Msg #50835

Thank you -- e-mail should be waiting for you.

Smiley
Iris

Reply by Anon on 7/10/05 10:36am
Msg #50842

What does OT mean?

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/10/05 10:49am
Msg #50844

Off Topic (OT)

Reply by Sam I am on 7/10/05 11:25am
Msg #50846

Re: OT for Sylvia

With the bombing in the UK and the hurricane in FL, I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you (yes, a complete stranger) and I hope you're holding up well.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/10/05 1:23pm
Msg #50856

Thanks SamSmiley

All my relatives are in the north of England, far from London. But a friend of mine has a daughter in London, who by a strange twist of fate decided not to go into work as early as she usually does, and so missed being on the tube.

The hurricane is missing us here in Brevard county, just had lots of rain from the "feeder bands" and were on tornado watch.

(And for the record, I don't consider you a "complete stranger" - after following your posts on here. You are just a friend I have yet to meetSmiley )

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 7/10/05 2:21pm
Msg #50864

Speaking of the bombing. I have a friend that went on a Eupean vacation with a group of his friends. One of the people in his traveling party has been missing since the incidents.

Reply by Sam I am on 7/10/05 7:01pm
Msg #50877

S.B. - that is terrible! I hope they just got separated and will check in with the rest of the group soon.

Reply by Sam I am on 7/10/05 6:57pm
Msg #50876

Thanks!!! And I'm glad both you and your people are safe and sound.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.