Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Okay Sylvia, From now on I will always take your advice!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by christiSocal on 7/14/05 6:29pm
Msg #52242

EOM June I had alot of edoc signings. I just started doing edocs in may, before that I always got the nice little preprinted fedex labels with the overnight docs. I forgot that I had read to NOT put my name in the sender, just to repeat go to info. I saw a recent post with you saying to do it that way so I thought I will have to remember that... too late, I just got a bill from fedex saying I have to pay as sender since they can't bill the no. I had given them,grrr.
I know to fight it, but thats a pain in the tush that I wouldn't have if I had paid attention.
SO, anyone out there new to edocs keep repeating remember, remember remember!

Reply by Brian/CA on 7/14/05 6:56pm
Msg #52250

I always make a copy of the label that it is going to be sent. I would call the title company and verify the billing number, then call fedex. They have always been real good about rebilling. Or have fedex check the address for an account number to bill it for that address. I have mailed them with no account number, just bill receipient and they have. Fedex is the one that told me that they do this.

Reply by Stephen_VA on 7/14/05 7:03pm
Msg #52252

You shuld be able to get it rebilled. A while back I got a call from fedex for an unrelated (to signing) package and they called me because there was a problem with the address. I helped them correct the error and the package went on its way. If they had no way to contact me because I repeated the bad info on the package.. then it would have gone where? The great fedex mail purgatory I assume.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.