Other Notary signing instead of you !
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Maria Elena/Fl on 7/2/05 4:43pm
Msg #49599

I wonder :

My son is also a Notary and is a signing agent - If I get 2 or 3 jobs the same day - Can i give the documents to him for him to go to the signing and notarized the documents eventhough I was the one that got the signing ? Anything wrong with that ?

Reply by Ernest3_FL on 7/2/05 4:45pm
Msg #49600

I've done it a couple of times before with no problems but know that some companies tell the borrower who is coming also so I guess it depends on who is assigning the job to you.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/2/05 5:02pm
Msg #49603

You should clear it with the company who hired you. Some companies only want signing agents they have in their database do the signings for them.

I once assigned a signing to a signing agent, I discovered later that she had sent another signing agent to do the signing. I removed her from my database.

Reply by Lydia Esther/Fl on 7/2/05 5:13pm
Msg #49605

Silvia :

What is the name of your signing agency ?

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/2/05 7:39pm
Msg #49636

Florida Mobile Notary Services

Reply by Maria Elena/ Fl on 7/2/05 5:14pm
Msg #49606

Thank you so much for your prompt reply

Reply by Maria Espinoza on 7/2/05 5:42pm
Msg #49613

When I was reviewing one of the contract for an agency it stated that if the contracted notary was not able to perform the assignment- that notary could not assign it to another notary that is not contracted with them. Make since? Both you and your son should be on the contract.

Reply by Maria Elena on 7/2/05 5:56pm
Msg #49615

That is what I think, but Ihave read in this Forum of couples and another one of mother and son ......I forgot to asked themif they are both registered together ?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.