Notary Rotary
Out of Work for a while...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by BK_FL on 7/11/05 1:05pm
Msg #50976

Please anyone with a cold be very careful this season, as I have had a cold for 2 weeks now and am now out of work due to it. My right ear drum burst on me Thursday night while in the ER waiting to be seen. I have since went to an ENT for a second opinion and was given better antibiotics and ear drops, but I basically can not hear now! I am having to turn down assignments till my hearing does come back, maybe in a week or so is what I have been told.

I'm taking this time to update all my memberships and keep marketing to new companies. Only good part is makes staying home with the kiddies less annoying since I can't hear all the fighting!! Happy signing to all! BK/FL

Reply by Paul2_FL on 7/11/05 1:08pm
Msg #50979

All the best and get well soon! n/m

Reply by AnneSoCa on 7/11/05 1:12pm
Msg #50982

BK - I had the same thing happen to me several years ago. Bad cold, ear drum became "perforated" (yikes). Everything sounded like it was under water for a while, and I lost some hearing. But it all came back after a few weeks.

Hope you're better soon!

Reply by Stephanie_CA on 7/11/05 2:00pm
Msg #50993

I had it for 3 weeks had to turn down 4 signings over a 2-day period because I was just to sick.
I hope you feel better very soon.

Reply by Iris_WA on 7/11/05 2:22pm
Msg #50999

Hope you feel better soon, BK ... sounds awful!

Reply by BP_WV on 7/11/05 9:01pm
Msg #51097

Ive been fighting a cold for a week and a half now. Ive got this chest congestion thing and sinus congestion. I live in the mountain area where I am traveling through mountains quite frequently. Normally, my ears will pop and crack, but today I had an excruciating pain in my right ear.....thanks for the info, now I'll definately get it checked out. Good Luck

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.