Notary Rotary
POA
Notary Discussion History

POA
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by LISA-CA on 7/26/05 2:17pm
Msg #54807

POA

I notice when ever I get a Durable Lmtd POA the wording is not the same as a usual acknowledgment. I've always attached my own form but now I'm second guessing myself. Is a POA different and doesn't require the typical ack wording or have I been doing it correctly? I would appreciate any input. I haven't had any luck finding the answer to that in my book or in the search here. Thanks a lot.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 7/26/05 2:20pm
Msg #54809

The acknowledgement that is approved by the CA SOS is the same language all the time, for every document. In other words, an ack won't vary as to it's contenct from document to document. If it's not the correct language (see the SOS website), attach a loose ack.

Reply by lisa-ca on 7/26/05 2:28pm
Msg #54811

Thanks. I thought so but when I kept getting them the same way ( even from Ca. companys) I started wondering about it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.