Professional Signing LLC, Tampa, FL Shaun Thomas DEADBEAT

Add this one to your No-No list:
Shaun Thomas (might be Sean or Shawn)
Professional Signing LLC
8818 Oak Circle
Tampa FL 33615
866-890-0971
email: [e-mail address]

Loan funded 4 days after signing, so you know there were no issues. He was paid. I'm still waiting.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/7/05 11:13pm
Msg #50477

How long have you been waiting?

Did you do one signing or many? If many, over how long a period of time? Did they pay you for any?

A lot of places pay in 30 or 60 days. That's normal FOR THEM, not everybody. No, it's not fun having to wait, but it is a fact of life with some companies that you'll have to wair longer than you think is reasonable. Price accordingly.

Good luck!

Reply by Lee/AR on 7/8/05 1:20am
Msg #50504

Re: How long have you been waiting?

Since 4/25. Only 1 signing... and a 'wait & see' attitude before I'd take another (not that there was 'another'). I am not bothered by 30 - 45 days, but feel that when it hits 45 days, it deserves a follow-up. But, this clown doesn't answer his phone or even respond to emailed inquiries. I do work for some 'slow-payers', but they all DO PAY and, at the very least, answer the phone or respond to an email inquiry. I also know that I am not alone in being stiffed by this jerk. But, he still has a phone to call some other unsuspecting notary and keep that money, too! I just saved Linda/FL... and who knows how many others, hey?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.