Notary Rotary
Q on printing some docs
Notary Discussion History

Q on printing some docs
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Toni on 7/28/05 8:19pm
Msg #55457

Q on printing some docs

I rec'd a request for a signing and the confirm was my usual price for overnight. The ss asked me if I could print out the HUD if they emailed it, so I said yes and didn't mention a charge, since I figured it was only a HUD. I just got the file and it is 19 pages and they need two sets....so 38 pages of printing. Would you go back and tell them you needed an edoc fee? I just started doing business with the co and they pay well, but I don't want to set a precedent where they will expect me to foot the bill for 40 pages each time.

I'd love to hear some thoughts!

Thanks
Toni

Reply by Sylvia/FL on 7/28/05 8:35pm
Msg #55462

Quite often the title docs are much more than the HUD. I never go back and tell them I need more money.
LSI (Pa) their title docs are around 21-23 pages.

Reply by LA on 7/28/05 10:12pm
Msg #55498

I found its better to do the job as accepted especially if this is a new customer for you , then be a wiser person next time and /or thell them this is an all inclusive fee. including hud/title ect, and price yourself accordingly

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/29/05 10:30am
Msg #55606

Print the HUD and all 19 pages (twice) for the agreed-upon rate. It's part of doing business. It all works out in the wash.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.