Notary Rotary
Reliaclose
Notary Discussion History

Reliaclose
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by lynn mn on 7/26/05 4:49pm
Msg #54857

Reliaclose

Has anyone heard of this company?? I received an email saying they are looking for notaries. Any info on them would be helpful. Thank You.

Reply by Roger/OH on 7/26/05 5:06pm
Msg #54861

They're OK by me.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 7/26/05 6:44pm
Msg #54900

Thier fee was good. They paid on time. What I really liked was the fact that the scheduler told me in the initial call that if the package was larger than average they would increase the fee by $10 for the extra printing. It was, they did and they sent me a new confirmation with the increase on it.

Reply by mes/IL on 7/26/05 6:49pm
Msg #54903

I have only done 2 jobs for them ,but they pay well and on time.I think they are associated with OPCS,Inc. which is another good co to work for.Professional, yet very friendly and they really stick to their pay schedule which is posted on both websites.

Reply by John_NY on 7/26/05 8:06pm
Msg #54920

I've had no problems with them

Reply by lynn on 7/26/05 8:36pm
Msg #54931

Thanks everyone for your replies. I appreciate it. N/M

Reply by buylamb on 8/2/05 6:50am
Msg #56344

Re: Thanks everyone for your replies. I appreciate it. N/M

I got a call from them and they provided me with a TOLL number to call and when they answered. in person ....I was subsequently put in the answering machine and unable to get out of the rotation no matter what button I pushed. I called back 3 times and each time was not able to navigate their confusing answering system. Finally, I got to a live person and when I complained was told "You must not need our business, so Goodbye" and he hung up.
He never did connect me to the person who called me. I called back, as I was a bit startled by his violent reaction, and was informed that he was the boss and I was rude to complain that the answering service was hard to navigate. I told them to stuff the business...I only work for professional people with abilities to converse in a civil manner.
I select my signings and am very careful about, and offended by the veiled and de facto threats that these signing companies routinely print in their packages. I provide quality work and have no complaints from any of the companies I have done closings for in years. My state PA is not prarticularly supportive of Notaries doing this in the first place so I must provide quality for my own protection....just my thoughts.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.