Notary Discussion History

SIGNATURES PLUS UPDATE...talked to the owner
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Notary4U on 7/13/05 11:54am
Msg #51612

SIGNATURES PLUS UPDATE...talked to the owner

I decided to go to the top.

I called and asked for Mr. Gorden and he replied "this is."
I then said "Stacy Gorden, the owner of Signatures Plus?" he replied "Yes." I said my name and that I was calling because I'm a signing .." and he interuppted (politely) and said "is this inregards to a notary fee due?" I said "yes"
He was VERY nice on the phone but is in the middle of moving right now and asked that I call the main number. I said, "well, I did do that and no one has answered." He asked what number and I told him 888-245-2119. He asked that I try again in a few minutes.

So I asked him if he had an email that I could respond to should I not reach anyone and then I could send him my info." He said send anything I needed to: [e-mail address]
and that he would be in the office tomorrow and could address it.

So, with the email that I will send and the copies of proof to the monies due, I will see what happens. After, if nothing happens, I will continue to call his phone or cell, whichecer the number is, every single day until I get results and copy him on the letters to the agencies that will prosecute.

Just wanted you to know.

disclaimer...typos are to be takes with a grain of salt...nobodys perfect and you have to give and take...speed or accuracy.

Reply by Sara-NV on 7/13/05 12:27pm
Msg #51627

Seems like this is about their 3rd move...n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/13/05 12:49pm
Msg #51638

[e-mail address]?

Melodie Spector was with Sign on the X - so maybe this is verification that SOX and SignaturesPlus are the same!

Now I know not to accept any signings from SignaturesPlus.

Reply by Kathi/AZ on 7/13/05 6:33pm
Msg #51805

I talked with him last Thursday, and he was very nice , but in the middle of a meeting. He asked that I call the office and speak with Helen King. Well Helen does not answer the phone, and she does not return phone calls.
I have sent an email to the address you provided. We can see what happens.

Reply by CaliNotary on 7/13/05 7:06pm
Msg #51816

Wow, isn't it amazing that he happens to be right in the middle of something everytime somebody gets a hold of him. Talk about getting the runaround. I'd say the next time somebody gets him on the phone, don't let him get off.

Reply by Kathi/AZ on 7/13/05 6:44pm
Msg #51810

They just called me again!

I told him I had not been paid for a job in May so I could not accept a signing for tomorrow. He said he would send the info to accounting.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.