Notary Rotary
SIGNING UP WITH NOTARY COMPANIES
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by ANN LEE on 7/13/05 3:34pm
Msg #51722

I'M LOOKING INTO SIGNING UP WITH NOTARY COMPANIES AND i'VE SIGNED UP WITH DOZENS BUT i HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY CALLS FROM THEM? WHAT ADVICE CAN YOU FELLOW NOTARIES GIVE ME?

Reply by OnTheGoInFla on 7/13/05 3:38pm
Msg #51724

Where are you located? contact another signing agent and see if they will refer any they can't take to you. I currently have 5 people in my area that I cross refer. If I can't do a signing I give the calling company their numbers. This works well for us.

Reply by Markita-Mi on 7/13/05 3:42pm
Msg #51729

It can be discouraging at first but, keep signing up with as many signing services, title companies, lenders, and brokers as you can. Notary Rotary and Go Mobile Notary offer excellent links and signing company sites for which you can sign up to. I also urge you to upgrage to premier memberships on these sites. Obviously, in the beginning it can be expensive. So pick the one(s) that will give you the most for your buck immediately i.e. notaryrotary. Also, consider joining the NNA or NASA, ASN,Notarylocator,Notarywork...just some suggestions for more exposure. Most of the signing business I get from signing companies have come from NotaryRotary and similar sites.

Before you know it, your phone will be ringing off the hook. Until then, I hope this info helps.
Oooops! I forgot to log in so you could see that I am a premier member....its under select processing services, southeastern mi

Hope this helps....

Markita-MI

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 7/13/05 3:42pm
Msg #51730

Don't stop applying till you hit 200

And then continue to market to target companies who, 1. Pay good fees. 2. Pay in a timely manner.3. And who do a reasonable volume in your area

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/13/05 4:16pm
Msg #51752

Re: Don't stop applying till you hit 200

Also, don't put too much stock in no-no lists. If a company keeps appearing on several different lists, then a red flag should go up -- but otherwise, one person's no-no company is another's bread and butter.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.