Notary Rotary
Saturated market ???
Notary Discussion History

Saturated market ???
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Lydia Esther /Fl on 7/5/05 11:17am
Msg #49858

Saturated market ???

I have seen comments in this forum about a saturated market due to NNA seminars, etc.
Must of the comments come from California ( Am I correct ?)

Notaries in Florida - How do you feel about this comments regarding Florida ?

Reply by PAW_Fl on 7/5/05 12:30pm
Msg #49868

Fully agree with those comments about the NNA flooding the market with unqualified signing agents to the point of saturation.

Where is FL are you located?

Reply by Lydia Esther on 7/5/05 12:40pm
Msg #49871

I am in Miami , you are ????

Reply by PAW_Fl on 7/5/05 5:22pm
Msg #49918

Zephyrhills. Click on my name (next to the little orange box) and you can view my NotRot Profile.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 7/5/05 5:24pm
Msg #49920

Opps, forgot to click on the "Add Link" box (n/m)

Smiley

Reply by Stephanie_CA on 7/5/05 1:48pm
Msg #49885

Re: Saturated market ???Lydia....

Although I am in California (San Francisco Bay Area), and it is very saturated, this has not hurt my business.
As a matter of fact business has increased from last year. I do not focus on my competition, I focus on my performance at all signings.
I have repeat business from Title and Signing Companies.
I encourage high performance from all Signing Agents/focus on you not on your competition.

Reply by Allison Maxwell on 7/5/05 2:33pm
Msg #49897

I believe Michigan will become saturated also. At least once a week one of the borrowers is asking me "how do you get involved". I tell them it's saturated and there is no set standard of how to get involved you just market your self to title and lending companies. Most get scared when I say that, some don't (marketing = selling = I'm scared).

allison

Reply by Nancy in Florida on 7/5/05 11:47pm
Msg #49981

I had a borrower last week do the same thing, she has been a Notary Public for a year and wanted to do loan signings but didn't know how to go about it. I really didn't want to give too much advise at first because she would be direct competition but as we began the signing I realized that she didn't know the first thing about the business at all or any of the docs she was signing.

Her thought was Notary Public = SA and didn't realize the training needed to get from point A to point B. That kind of competition I will take any day. Acutally I am not worried about my area getting saturated with SA's, I know I provide quality work, which speaks for itself.

Reply by Larita/MI on 7/6/05 9:14am
Msg #50003

Wayne county seems to be getting dumped with new notaries every week, so I agree . . the SE detroit metro area will be saturated very soon.

Reply by BrendaTx on 7/6/05 9:56am
Msg #50006

Yes, and while it does hurt the business of those previously established, it's not cheap for the new ones to get set up either! I feel for both the established nsa and the new nsa.

Can the sunset of the refi boom really support so many notaries? It will not last forever. Surely, the ones who recruit/teach/certify are not doing it without an eye on the future???

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.