Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Sign-America.com - anybody else get an email from them?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by BarbaraL_CA on 7/6/05 10:16pm
Msg #50181

Received the following and wondering if it is a "new" SS. Anybody know? The strange thing is that it was sent to my personal email address, not my business email address. Just wonder.

"Our client is expanding into your area and we need qualified notaries to do loan document signings. Please click the following link and register to become one of our signing agents.

http://www.Sign-America.com

Register soon as we will be limiting the number of signing agents in our database.

Thank you

Sign-America.com"

Reply by DellaCA on 7/6/05 10:33pm
Msg #50187

I signed up with them several months ago no calls yet.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/6/05 10:34pm
Msg #50189

Re: Sign-America.com - Moved ...

... to http://site8.notarycafe.biz/ according to the redirection (that may not work!) at WWW.Sign-America.Com.

Anybody know anything else?

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 7/6/05 10:44pm
Msg #50192

Re: Sign-America.com - Moved ...

I noticed that but failed to mention it.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/6/05 10:49pm
Msg #50195

Also, they're powered by ...

... NotarySoftware.Com; login and password are the same everywhere (Negrete's, etc.). If you've created a login in one place, just use that username and password.

Reply by Paul/MD on 7/7/05 6:54am
Msg #50238

Re: Also, they're powered by ...

The site is designed to get you to sign up so they can send you advertisements

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/7/05 11:02am
Msg #50262

Interesting! Ads for what? n/m

Reply by MistarellaFL on 7/7/05 1:29pm
Msg #50311

They callled me yesterday

never signed up, never got the email. A fast-talking young lady called to offer me a last minute signing w/ e-docs for $75. YEAH RIGHT! they must be getting names numbers and emails from this site. When I emphatically said NO THANKS she quickly says OK and hangs up. no negotiating. Like that's exactly what she expected me to say.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/7/05 3:16pm
Msg #50345

That begs a question.

Do people charge extra for "last-minute" edocs, that is, more than they would charge for "normal" edocs, say a day in advance?

Reply by Tina G on 7/7/05 5:53pm
Msg #50384

Re: That begs a question.

I have charge extra a few times but only because it was a first signing with them and they were desparate. But if it's one of my regulars, I don't charge extra.

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 7/7/05 7:24pm
Msg #50396

Getting names from NotaryRotary...

MisarellaFL stated " YEAH RIGHT! they must be getting names numbers and emails from this site."

I agree. They have a link to NotaryRotary on their website.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.