Notary Rotary
TitleSearch USA -NY "RUN"
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Mike/NJ on 7/18/05 3:50pm
Msg #52945

Over 60+ days and no payment. I took the job before I could follow up on the company and I am so glad I turned down other work from them.

Looks as if more and more SS's are going bad or changing names. Heck when a SS calls me and finds out I am one they turn away.. Maybe if SS paid more then $75.00 when they bill out $150.00 or more they could get a good notary.

I am so glad I do very little SS work.. WPITA...

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/18/05 4:26pm
Msg #52952

I did one for them on June 2nd, haven't received payment yet:(

Reply by Kevin Ahern on 7/18/05 6:14pm
Msg #52974

There has been a lot of discussion about these people on Source of Title. You may want to do a search there.

Reply by Mike/NJ on 7/19/05 12:21am
Msg #53034

Thanks Kevin... Unreal. Thank god NY is only a short trip away and I can file a claim against them.

Reply by Larita/MI on 7/18/05 8:27pm
Msg #52992

Did two for them last month and have yet to be paid as well. :-(

I have no problems taking them to small claims court if need be. They wanted to give me more signings, but I refused since I have not worked with them before, and could not pull up any searches on their payemnt history on any of the boards. Well see what happens.

Reply by BP_WV on 7/18/05 6:11pm
Msg #52972

"WPITA... "

What does this mean? I know I'll probably say "duh" once you tell me.

Reply by HisHughness on 7/18/05 11:53pm
Msg #53020

BP_WV queries:

***"WPITA... "

What does this mean? I know I'll probably say "duh" once you tell me.***

Listen closely, now, because I'm not going to go over this again.

In Europe, what we know as an elk is called a "red deer." What we know as a moose is called an "elk." To diminish the confusion, many people refer to the American elk as a "wapiti." That usage appears to be increasing on both sides of the Atlantic. Of course, that still leaves the American moose confused with the European moose, which is actually an elk over there.

Which brings us around to the "WPITA," not to be confused with the "wapiti." A WPITA is what you get when a brother-in-law fixes you up with a blind date who happens to be a real moose, the sort of gal to whom you write a "Deer John" letter after only one date.

I hope this clarifies matters.

Reply by WPITA on 7/19/05 6:05am
Msg #53057

means ....

Whatta Pain In The A$$

Reply by Serina/VT on 7/19/05 6:07am
Msg #53058

WPITA

WPITA mean whatta pain in the a$$

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/18/05 10:19pm
Msg #53006

Oh, oh! They're over 90 days with me.

Looks like some fast action is needed if we're going to collect anything!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.